|This scientist article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- If you could meet your grandkids as elderly citizens in the year 2100 … you would view them as being, basically, Greek gods… that's where we're headed.
Hyperspace (1995) 
- Oxford University Press ISBN 038547705
- It is often stated that of all the theories proposed in this century, the silliest is quantum theory. In fact, some say that the only thing that quantum theory has going for it is that it is unquestionably correct.
- p 263
- There are many examples of old, incorrect theories that stubbornly persisted, sustained only by the prestige of foolish but well-connected scientists. ... Many of these theories have been killed off only when some decisive experiment exposed their incorrectness. .. Thus the yeoman work in any science, and especially physics, is done by the experimentalist, who must keep the theoreticians honest.
- Dr. Michio Kaku's website
- Dr. Kaku's Myspace page
- Interview with Conscious Media Network (June 2005)
- Explorations archive - podcasts
- Coast to Coast AM radio show (Michio Kaku guest page)
- BBC Hardtalk interview
- KUOW-FM Interview (9 March 2006)
- Nuclear Threats and the New World Order by Michio Kaku
- Cover story, "Fish Out of Water" by science writer Elizabeth Finkel, a profile of Kaku Cosmos Magazine (August 2005)
- BotService online chat with Michio Kaku
- "2057 TV Show"
- Cover story on Michio Kaku inBusiness Today (February 2007)
- The Elegant Universe (PBS) - deals extensively with the implications of string theory