Quest for Camelot
Quest for Camelot is a 1998 animated film from Warner Bros. Animation about a young woman named Kayley who wants to be a knight of the Round Table in Camelot like her father, a blind young man named Garrett who wishes only to be left alone, and their quest to find Excalibur. It is loosely based on the novel The King's Damosel by Vera Chapman.
- [His first lines, after Kayley falls into a swamp bed and gets tangled in a net] Hey! That's my net.
Devon and Cornwall
- Frankly, we're the reason cousins shouldn't marry. [Explaining why they are 'conjoined dragons']
- King Arthur: It's been ten years we celebrate, All that made our kingdom great, Liberty and justice for all, Each of us we now divide, for equal shares our countryside, promising equality for all we reside!
- Knights of the Round Table: United we stand, now and forever, in truth, divided we fall. Hand upon hand, brother to brother, no one shall be greater than all.
- Liberty – Justice – Trust
- Freedom – Peace – Honor
- Goodness – Strength – Valor
- Ruber: ME!!! [non singing] Charming sing along. Now let's get down to business. I waited a long time for this day. What about my new land!
- King Arthur: Sir Ruber. Always thinking of yourself. As knights of the round table our obligation is to the people, not to ourselves. The land will be divided according to each person’s needs.
- Ruber: Then I need more than everyone. I wouldn't have supported you all these years if I thought you were running a charity.
- Sir Lionel: The King has Decided!
- Ruber: Then it's time for the new king, and I vote for me.
- Sir Lionel: I will not serve a false king.
- Ruber: Then serve... A DEAD ONE!
- [Ruber then grabs a mace under the table and jumped on the table, the other knights jumped on to defend Arthur. Ruber then hits Sir Lionel with a mace, next he throws a knight and head butts one. Arthur then grabs Excalibur quickly to defend himself. Ruber then runs towards Arthur and swung his mace but Excalibur had sent Ruber flying with swirls of magic around him he fell to the ground as the Swirls go back into the sword. Ruber then gets up and rubs his right arm.]
- Ruber: One day, that sword will be in my hand, and all will be mine!!
- [He runs out of the room with the doors closing behind him as the knights throw spears at him. On the other side Ruber puts a wooden beam on the door before running off to exile himself as nine spears pierce through the doors. Later back in the room The knights gather round Sir Lionel who is lying on the floor]
- Knight 1: Lionel?
- Knight 2: Is he all right?
- Knight 3: Sir Lionel?
- [All of the knights have received no answer from Sir Lionel who didn't move or speak, he was dead.]
- King Arthur: [After they all put Sir Lionel in the stone coffin with stone pillars at Lady Juliana's Farm. Tears run down Kayley's face as Arthur gave Sir Lionel's dented shield to Lady Juliana who is crying] Your husband died saving my life. And saving Camelot. Lady Juliana, the gates of Camelot will always be open to you. [He then gives an Eulogy] Sir Lionel was my most trusted knight. And also my dear, dear friend. We will always remember how he bravely upheld the ideals of Camelot.[He then takes out Excalibur and held it in the air and the other knights take out their swords and held them in the air in respect for their deceased knight.]
- King Arthur: In the ten years since Sir Lionel's death, equality, and freedom, have spread throughout the lands. Excalibur, has given us the strength to stand together against all injustice. Camelot has prospered beyond our greatest dreams- [A Griffin crashes into the tower roof and lands on the round table with pieces of broken wood from the roof]
- Knight 4: It's a Griffin [The Griffin growls as King Arthur is about to reach Excalibur with his hand very slowly but the Griffin grabs Excalibur with his beak, Also broke a piece of the chair and slashed King Arthur's arm. The Griffin flys up from the round table as the other Knights start to charge and throw their swords at the Griffin]
- Knight 5: It's taken Excalibur!
- Knight 6: Arthur is wounded!
- King Arthur: Never mind me! Find Merlin and go after the sword! [The Griffin breaks the whole tower roof while other Guards see the Griffin and shoot flaming arrows, but to no avail, as The Griffin flies over the Gates of Camelot]
- Guard 1: Send word across the land: Excalibur's been stolen! [The Guard blows the horn as the gate lowers and the knights ride out to get Excalibur back as Merlin arrives at the guards' tower]
- Merlin: Silver Wings, protect the sword! [The Griffin is flying above the Forbidden Forest with the sword in his talons, a glint of silver appears in the sky and Ayden - a silver winged Falcon attacks the Griffin, swoops away and attacks again, causing the Griffin to drop Excalibur in the forest below. the Griffin dives down to try and catch the sword, as it's falling, but the sword falls into the thorns, The Griffin screeches as thorn hands are poking out through the thorns, trying to grab the Griffin. The Griffin flies away from them but swoops back to regain Excalibur. The thorns grab his wings and his tail avoids them. As the Griffin repeatedly breaks the thorns, more hand thorns appear and grab him. Eventually, The Griffin escapes and flies away. Ayden flies down into the thorns, his wing glints. The sound of the horn spreads across the land and to the farm where a nearby farmer is harvesting grain when he hears the call]
- Farmer: Excalibur! It's been stolen!
[Kayley, at the farm hears it, gasps and runs into the house] [After Kayley has explained the situation]
- Lady Juliana: No! Absolutely not!
- Kayley: But mother, Excalibur is missing. I must go after it.
- Lady Juliana: That's a job for knights, not for a young girl. [she holds up a white dress, that the seamstress has been making]
- Kayley: But I want to be a knight. Going on grand adventures, [air sword fights] fighting evil, rescuing damsels in distress. What is a damsel, anyway?
[Lady Juliana puts the white dress over Kayley's head, with help from the seamstress ]
- Lady Juliana: Now, Kayley, Kayley, stand still, and try on your new dress.
- Kayley: Mother! I don't want a new dress. I want to save Camelot. If you'd just let me, I know I'd find Excalibur all on my own.
- Juliana: The knights will find the sword, and they'll do it by working together.
- Kayley: [taking Sir Lionel's shield from the man who was going to clean it] While I work here. Doing the chores, fetching the eggs, taking care of the house! Boring! Where's the glory in that?
- Lady Juliana: Kayley...one day, you will learn [she puts her hands on Kayley's shoulder, then places her hand on Kayley's cheek] what Camelot means. Til then, you'll stay here with me.
[Kayley escapes from her mother's embrace]
- Kayley: Oh, alright!
[She takes off the dress, Lady Juliana gasps then sighs and Kayley runs off to her room. Lady Juliana looks at a framed tapestry of herself, Sir Lionel and Kayley]
- Lady Juliana: What would you do?
[Ruber's men have set ablaze Lady Juliana/Kayley's home. Ruber (with a helmet walks through the entrance where the door had been knocked over]
- Ruber: Knock Knock?
- Lady Juliana: Who, who are you? [he takes off his helmet. Lady Juliana gasps] Ruber!
- Ruber: Juliana. I was in the neighborhood, and I thought I'd invade. How about a kiss? I hear you're still single...
- Lady Juliana: [She slaps his hand away from her chin] Impertinent pig!
- Ruber: Is that a no?
- Lady Juliana: I demand you leave immediately!
- Ruber: So rude! And after I came all this way. Just to see you.
- Lady Juliana What do you want?
- Ruber: Camelot.
- Ruber: [singing] Let's go back to war and violence. I'm so bored with peace and [A servant shakes a cup in fear] SILENCE! Knights of Evil filled with fear. [takes Sir Lionel's shield from above the mantelpiece] Your worst dream, that's my idea of fun! [he flings the shield across the table. Lady Juliana holds it before it crashes]
- Lady Juliana: You're mad!
- Ruber: [non singing] I'm so glad you noticed! I've been working at it for years!
- Ruber: [singing] Let darkness find its sad ways. Let's go back to good old bad days. [he stamps his foot on the table, which makes a sword on the end of the table fly across the room] No more foolish acts of kindness. [he catches the sword] [singing/laughing] Arthur and his kingdom...will be mine! [he uses the sword to cut out the section of the tapestry which depicts Kayley] [non signing] And pretty Juliana...you're going to help me.
- Lady Juliana: [softly] I would sooner die!
- Ruber: [Ruber picks up the torn section of the tapestry, depicting Kayley. he holds up the picture of Kayley up, blocking the door ] I think you'll find, you WON'T BE ABLE TO RESIST!!! [he uses the sword to decapitate Kayley's head in the tapestry, which then reveals that in the doorway, Kayley has been captured by his men. Lady Juliana gasps in shock and Kayley is then dragged across the room]
- Kayley: Mother!
[Ruber laughs and gives his sword to one of his men. Kayley is thrown down on the floor in front of Ruber]
- Lady Juliana: [frees from the men holding her arms. speaks softly] Don't you dare harm her! [The men grab hold of her arms again]
[Ruber laughs and turns around, Kayley quickly grabs the mace from one of his men]
- Ruber: Follow my plan... [Kayley strikes with the mace but he grabs it, before she can hit him and he moves it around with his hand] and she won't be hurt.
- Ruber: My faithful pet. How was the flight? Panic sweeps across the land.
- Griffin: Precisely.
- Ruber: My plan is perfect.
- Griffin: Precisely.
- Ruber: Without the sword, Arthur is vulnerable.
- Griffin: Precisely.
- Ruber: Now Excalibur, is mine.
- Griffin: [grunts] Here's where we enter a gray area.
[He grabs the Griffin by the ruff of his neck. The Griffin groans in pain]
- Ruber: Excuse me? You lost Excalibur? How?!
- Griffin: I was attacked by a falcon.
[Ruber is now, no longer holding onto the Griffin]
- Ruber: What? My magnificent beast outmatched by a puny, little pigeon?
- Griffin: It wasn't a pigeon. It was a falcon, with silver wings.
- Ruber: [softly] Silver wings? [sarcastically] Oh, scary. [Yells. Grabs the Griffin by the ear] You stupid animal! Where is the sword now?
- Griffin: In a place of untold danger.
- Ruber: The Forbidden Forest.
- Griffin: Precisely, Master.
- Ruber: [runs his finger along the Griffins beak and up to the top of his head] [softly] Have I told you today, how magnificently and totally...worthless you are?!! [He rips the Griffin's eyebrow. The Griffin Screeches] Excalibur is the one thing, that can keep me from my conquest of Camelot!
[He hears a horse neighing and sees Kayley riding off towards the Forbidden Forest]
- Ruber: [screaming] No! After the girl!
[His "ironmen" are clumsy]
- Ruber: [to Bladebeak] You! You! You! Fancy Feet! After her! And bring her back! [to the Griffin] And you... [he grabs hold of the Griffin's head] you are going to lead me, to [emphasising the syllables] Excalibur!
- Bladebeak: We're not going in there, are we?
- Minion: Chicken.
- Bladebeak: But I got a wife and two eggs at home! Hey, don't leave me here!
- Kayley: [After Garrett saves her from Ironmen] That was... incredible! How you, smashed those creatures! How you-you avoided that-that-that, thing! You're amazing! You're- [Notices Garrett's not listening to her]
- Garrett: [Agrees uncaringly, as he looks over his ruined net] Mmhmm.
- Kayley: Not, even, listening to me!
- Garrett: Great, took me six weeks to make this net!
- Kayley: Net? You saved my life. Thank you.
- Garrett: Well, everyone makes mistakes sometimes.
- Kayley: Oh, I get it. This is where King Arthur sends his unfunny jesters, right?
- Garrett: And now I'll thank you...
- Kayley: For what?
- Garrett: For reminding me why I'm a hermit! Good day! [Begins to walk away]
- Kayley: But wait! What's your name?
- Garrett: It's Garrett.
- Kayley: I'm Kayley! [Garrett seemingly continues to ignore her by walking on] Garrett! Why won't you look at me when I'm talking to you? ...Oh. Oh, I didn't realize you were...
- Garrett: What? Tall? Rugged? Handsome?
- Kayley: [Astonished] Blind.
- Garrett: [Chuckles lightly and replies sarcastically] ...You know, I always forget that one.
- Kayley: Are you sure this is dragon country? I mean, shouldn't there be a sign or something? It could say, 'Welcome to Dragon Country.' ...You don't think we'll see any... do you...? Is a group of dragons a pack or a flock? Is it a gaggle or a pride? Is it a herd?
- Garrett: Quiet.
- Kayley: Do you hear something?
- Garrett: No, I just want you to be quiet.
- Garrett: What are you?
- Devon: Frankly, we're the reason cousins shouldn't marry.
- Devon: Enchante, Mademoiselle. I'm Devon and this growth on my neck is Cornwall.
- Cornwall: But you can call me Corny for short.
- Devon: Yes, short on wit, manners and charm. Everything I hold dear.
- Cornwall: Hey, hey! Where are you going?
- Kayley: To save Camelot!
- Devon: Camelot! The restaurants, the theatres!
- Cornwall: The waitresses, the actresses.
- Devon: The dragons.
[a dragon is heard roaring]
- Devon and Cornwall: The dragons?!
[suddenly, Kayley and Garret see something as they start running. The creature reveals itself to be a gigantic, fire-breathing purple dragon. It blasts fire right on Devon and Cornwall's rear ends, causing them to shout in pain. As the two run off, they get blasted a few more times. When they catch up with Kayley and Garret, Kayley sees a creek of acid with floating dragon eggs]
- Kayley: Wait, what is it?
[Devon and Cornwall cross the acid creek by hopping on the floating eggs]
- Devon: Don't worry. It's perfectly safe.
[Garret pokes his staff in the acid, which burns the staff's tip]
- Garret: Hmmm. Safe?
[he breaks the burnt part of his staff as Kayley pulls him to get themselves to the other side. Devon and Cornwall jump on two eggs and nearly lose their balance]
- Cornwall: As long as you don't step in it.
[as Kayley gets to the other side with the two dragons, Garret carefully crosses the acid creek with Ayden helping him. Suddenly, the dragon reappears with a comrade as they both fly toward the heroes. Garret nearly slips, but hops to another egg]
- Kayley: Garret, hurry!
- Garret: You think this is easy?
[as he jumps to another egg, another dragon emerges from the acid creek and breathes fire. It leaps and causes a wave of acid, allowing Garret to get to the other side. As Kayley gets Garret back on his feet, the third dragon emerges from the acid creek with its two comrades. As the three dragons chase the heroes, they breathe fire on the trail, but they managed to jump away from the fiery breaths. Cornwall then sees something]
- Cornwall: Yikes! It's another dragon!
[the winged figure reveals himself to be the griffin]
- Kayley: That's not a dragon, it's a griffin!
[Ruber and four of his minions emerge from the fog]
- Kayley: And Ruber! They've found us!
- Cornwall: Down here!
[he and Devon jump in a wormhole as Kayley, Garret, and Ayden follow them. As Ruber and his minions stop to see them gone, Ruber turns around and sees the dragons. They land wildly on their feet as they roar at the villains. Ruber and his minions prepare for combat. One dragon sees Ruber, who drops his sword and remains still. As the dragon approaches him, it opens its mouth to reveal its sharp teeth and green saliva. Ruber realizes he's wasting his time as he punches the dragon real hard and kills it. Later, Kayley, Garret, Ayden and the two dragons are seen sliding down the wormhole. When Devon and Cornwall got out, they accidentally landed on a sharp stalactite. When Ayden and Kayley got out, she gets up, but Garrets falls on her]
- Kayley: Are you sure we're safe down here?
- Cornwall: It's a lot safer down here than it is up there.
[he pulls the stalactite off of their rear end]
- Devon: We know all the best escape routes.
- Cornwall: We've been dodging those bullies since we were 200 years old.
[he throws the stalactite away, which hits Garret]
[during their song, but in speech]
- Devon: Trapped! Aah! Trapped!
- Cornwall: Stuck here with you for 500 years!
- Devon: Oh dear, it's learned to count.
- Cornwall: If you'd got me a good lawyer, I would have split 400 years ago.
- Devon: Now, listen here, pal! I didn't come here to be insulted!
- Cornwall: Oh? Well, where do you usually go?
[Then Turns Down Hair and Sunglasses in The Land Is Gone wraps everything up in a cyclone and zaps it away until they're all back in the cave. Kayley claps and goes away.]
- Kayley: Come on, Garrett
- Cornwall: You don't need him, honey. Now you've got Cornwall keepin' n eye on ya.
- Garrett: Well, the good news is, we're out of dragon country. The better news is, this is where we say goodbye.
- Devon: You can't leave us here! If we try to go back, we'll be banished! Ostracised. Exiled...
- Cornwall: Not to mention kicked out.
- Kayley: Why?
- Cornwall: We just broke the dragons' cardinal rule!
- Devon: What, never wear brown shoes with the blue suit?
- Cornwall: No, you moron. Never help a human.
- Garrett: Come on, Kayley. We must make camp before dark.
- Devon: Camp?
- Kayley: Garrett. Let's take them with us. Please.
- Garrett: Oh, I suppose so. But no more singing!
- Devon: How about interpretive dance?
- Ruber: I can't believe I'm reduced to chasing a little girl, a blind man and a pigeon. [to the Griffin] Find them all! And report back to me! [he grabs the Griffin's head] Did you hear me?!
- Griffin: Sorry, Master. My mouth was full.
- Ruber: Typical! Of all the evil creatures in the world, I had to find one with table manners!
- Garrett: Kayley, I must tell you, I knew your father.
- Kayley: You did?
- Garrett: I used to live in Camelot. [We go to a flashback at Garrett who is younger and works in the stable] I was a stable boy, but I dreamt of becoming a knight. [Later the fire had broke out in one of the stables] One evening, there was a fire. [Garrett opens up the stable doors to free the horses] I rushed to save the horses but, Well. [A Horse accidently hit Garrett in the eyes making him fall to the ground in pain] I was hurt. [Garrett tries to see what's happened but his vision is blurry] At first, all I could see were shapes, then shadows. Finally, my world went black. [Garrett's vision blacks out. In the morning he tries to find himself around when Sir Lionel sees him and grabs a stick] after I lost my sight [Sir Lionel passes Garrett the stick and teaches him the skills] Your father was the only one who still believed in me. He taught me that a knight's strength comes from his heart [Merlin and Ayden watch as Sir Lionel is teaching him] and his loyalty to the Oath of Camelot.
- Sir Lionel: United we stand
- Both: Now and forever.
- Garrett: Any hope I had of becoming a knight, died with him.
- Kayley: I felt that way too, but I knew he would never want me to give up. He wouldn't want you to give up either. You're as good as any knight in Camelot.
- Garrett: You really think so?
- Devon: [walking through the ogre's "den" - filled with carcasses] [sarcastically and quietly] Charming place. I must get the name of his decorator.
- Cornwall: The first two headed dragon in Camelot. We'll be famous.
- Devon: I can see us on the poster now. "Presenting...The Wonderful Devon...and his little head, Cornwall".
- Kayley: [after receiving a signal from Ayden] [softly] Garrett, up ahead! The sky!
- Garrett: The end of the Forbidden Forest.
[Kayley leads the two of them towards the light, but sensing she wants to run ahead, Garrett stops]
- Garrett: It's ok. You go ahead. [Kayley carries on walking] [quietly] I'll be...right behind you.
[He walks onwards]
- Cornwall: [to Devon] Why don't you shut up?! How about, "Cornwall, and his obnoxious talking wart"?
[Garrett swings for them with his staff but they duck]
- Garrett: [softly] Knock it off.
[He carries on walking]
- Cornwall: I don't know what's eating that guy.
- Devon: Envy. Poor lad.
- Kayley: [As Ayden flies through the end of the forest, Kayley then pulls back the bring to see Camelot in the distance] Camelot! Oh Garrett, it's so beautiful!
- Garrett: Hmmm.
- Kayley: I wish you could see it.
- Garrett: I have seen it. And there was no place for me.
[hands her Excalibur]
- Kayley: Garrett, what's wrong?
- Garrett: Take Excalibur to Arthur. You don't have much time.
[Turns back towards the Forbidden Forest]
- Kayley: [Runs ahead of him, blocking his path] But we'll deliver the sword together.
- Garrett: No. You deliver it. I...I don't belong in that world.
[Moves past her]
- Garrett: Come on, Ayden.
- Kayley: [softly] But you belong in mine.
- Garrett: [to Ayden] You don't understand. In Camelot, she'd only see me through their eyes. Not a knight, not a man, not anything.
- Cornwall: Forget about him. You're better off alone. He walks funny. He even looks funny. People'd throw darts at him.
- Devon: How can you be so cold-blooded?
- Cornwall: I'm a reptile. [sticks out his tongue, in a snake like fashion]
- Devon: Eurgh! Listen, you Jurassic twit! Kayley deserves someone who will love her. [Devon performs the following actions upon Cornwall] Someone...who'll hold her in his arms [as he squeezes Cornwall's head, the latter's eyes bulge], who'll run his fingers through her hair, [as he runs his fingers across Cornwall's head, which squeak as he does so, he pulls out hair He pushes his and Cornwall's heads together, so, their eyes are immediately opposing each other] look deeply in her eyes, [Breaks off the embrace] and make her feel like a real woman! [He kisses Cornwall, but Cornwall splutters and Devon feels nauseous and turns green and they both spit and splutter]
- Cornwall: I got your tongue on my gums!
[Kayley continues to walk and looks at Excalibur]
- Kayley: I'm going back for Garrett.
[She turns back but Ruber and his Ironmen capture her]
- Ruber': I'll take that. [takes Excalibur from its scabbard]
- Ruber: Oh, [emphasises the syllables of Excalibur and speaks softly] Excalibur! Mine! Forever! [to Kayley] You've been quite annoying...for a girl.
[Meanwhile, Devon and Cornwall carry on walking with Cornwall still spluttering]
- Devon: Anyway, Cheer up! When we get to Camelot we'll be kissed by the world's most beautiful woman!
- Cornwall: Right. We're a giant lizard with two heads! We have to beat him off with a stick.
[They stop track when they see Kayley captured by the ironmen and Ruber holding Excalibur. Devon was about to call out for help but Cornwall clamps his mouth shut with his hand and they run behind a rock and watch without being seen]
- Ruber: I've been waiting ten years to hold this sword. And now I can make sure I can hold it forever. [He swings Excalibur as he takes out his Acme potion from his chest armor, He pulls the cork off with his teeth and spit it out] Prepare! [As he puts a drop of the potion on his hand and the hilt] for the dawning, [The green magic swirls around his hand and Excalibur] of AN NEW AGE!!!
- Kayley: NO!
[The clouds of green smoke begin to swirl above Ruber as the magic swirls on his hand and Excalibur. The Green comet flies past Kayley and the ironmen. Cornwall pulls Devon's head down as an another comet flies above them. Bladebeak gets scared and runs into the wagon. He holds the curtains around him, scared.
- Griffin: Chicken!
[Ruber blows the green flame and the swirls out to reveal his hand is now dark grey along with his arm and Excalibur with it handle enlarged and hilt turned to dark grey and black, also his arm is now turned mechanical]
- Ruber: It's hot!
[Kayley fell to her knees as she knew she had failed]
- Ruber: Don't worry, Little girl. I can make sure Arthur gets it back, or gets it in the back. [He breaks out laughing] That's the case I might be! [Softly] Throw her into the wagon.
[The ironmen grab Kayley and throw her into the wagon]
- Lady Juliana: [gasps. speaks softly] Kayley!
- Kayley: '[softly] Mother!
[Lady Juliana and Kayley hug]
- Lady Juliana: [softly] Oh, thank heavens you're safe.
- Kayley: I failed you mother...and now, Camelot will be lost.
[she cries on her mother's lap]
- Lady Juliana: No, dear, you were brave.
[Ruber appears next to the window, on horseback]
- Ruber: [sarcastically] What a touching reunion. But all this love is making me nauseous. And you've got a job to do Juliana, remember. If you don't...
[An "ironman" appears]
- Ironman: Or I'll do my job on her.
- Lady Juliana: [to Kayley, softly, as she is being dragged to the front of the wagon] Don't lose hope.
- Garrett: [to Devon and Cornwall, after they have agreed on hating Ruber, resulting in their ability of flight] You're flying.
- Devon: Gosh! He's right. We are flying.
- Cornwall: I did it! [he puts his arm in a supinated position - showing off his biceps] I'm great. [kisses his biceps twice] I love me! I did it.
[Devon hits him on the head repeatedly]
- Devon: Excuse me, egomaniac, you mean I did it.
- Cornwall: No, no!
[They fall into a mud pool]
- Garrett: Don't you get it? The only reason you can't fly, is because you can't agree on anything. There must be something you can agree on. You both love Kayley, don't you?
[Devon and Cornwall spit out mud, sigh and look at each other]
- Garrett: These tunnels lead to the Round Table
- Kayley: I can't see!
- Garrett: Don't worry, I'll be your eyes.
- King Arthur: I may not survive, but you'll never destroy the ideals of Camelot.
- Ruber: Well, I've got to start somewhere. [he strikes the table then holds King Arthur, waiting to strike] Say hello to your new king!
- King Arthur: You're no king!
- Ruber: You're right. Perhaps I'm more of a GOD! [As he says this, he throws King Arthur across the table]
- Kayley: [standing on a plank of wood, holding on to a connected rope] Hey! Ruber!
- Ruber: You!
- Kayley: I will not serve a false king.
[She swings down and the plank knocks Ruber out of the window]
[Kayley has entered the hall of the Round Table, wearing the white dress, white necklace and a circlet of white flowers and goes to join King Arthur and Garrett, but Lady Juliana calls to her]
- Lady Juliana: Kayley!
[Kayley goes over to her]
- Lady Juliana: [holding Sir Lionel's shield. speaks softly] You forgot this. Take it, it's yours.
[A while later. King Arthur is holding Excalibur aloft]
- King Arthur: [he taps Excalibur on his shoulder] I dub thee, Sir Garrett. [to Kayley] [he taps Excalibur on her shoulder] I dub thee, Lady Kayley. Thank you for saving Camelot. [The crowd applaud and Lady Juliana gasps in joy]
- King Arthur: You have reminded us that a kingdom's strength is not based on the strenght of the king, but by the strength of the people. [he leads Kayley and Garrett to either side of him] From this day forward, you will both sit as Knights of the Round Table! [Kayley, who has been looking at Sir Lionel's shield is joyous and her eyes widen in surprise and joy. The Knights and crowd applaud and scream in jubilation]
[The music starts and the crowd start dancing. Kayley gives her shield to King Arthur, who walks away and she dances with Garrett]
- Kayley: Isn't this everything you've ever wanted?
- Garrett: Hmmm, not quite everything.
[He spins her around, into his arms and they kiss. Devon and Cornwall, seeing this, cry and Devon makes kissing noises to Cornwall]
- Cornwall: Hey! Don't even think about it.
[Ayden flies up to Kayley and Garrett, who smile at him and he flies onwards and lands on Merlin's hand]
- Merlin: Well done, Ayden.
[he strokes Ayden]
[Kayley gives Garrett his staff and she leads him away. They are then seen riding off into the sun, with a "Just Knighted" sign on the back of the horse]
- Jessalyn Gilsig — Kayley
- Cary Elwes — Garrett
- Gary Oldman — Ruber
- Eric Idle — Devon
- Don Rickles — Cornwall
- Jane Seymour — Juliana
- Pierce Brosnan — King Arthur
- Bronson Pinchot — The Griffin
- Jaleel White — Bladebeak
- Gabriel Byrne — Sir Lionel
- John Gielgud — Merlin
- Frank Welker — Ayden the Falcon