Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! (1969–1972) was a CBS animated television show about four kids and a dog named Scooby-Doo who traveled around in a green van known as "The Mystery Machine" and solved many scary mysteries along the way.
Season 1 
A Clue for Scooby-Doo [1.2] 
- Shaggy: I can already taste those chocolate-covered hotdogs.
- Velma: Yuck. His stomach must be made of scrap iron.
- Shaggy: Can I help it if my first toy was a garbage disposal?
- Fred: We're going back to find out what it was.
- Shaggy: Swell. I'll wait here and when you find out, send me a telegram.
Hassle in the Castle [1.3] 
- Velma: There's a very logical explanation for all this.
- Shaggy: Quick, tell me.
- Velma: The place is haunted.
- Daphne: You sure picked a spooky day to go boating, Freddy.
- Fred: Well it didn't start out that way. What could've happened?
- Velma: It's very simple. When the barometric pressure dropped and the warm offshore air came in contact with an inland cold front we ran into some unnavigable nucleation.
- Fred: You're right, Velma. Whatever you said.
- Velma: I said we're lost in the fog.
Mine Your Own Business [1.4] 
- Fred: OK, Shaggy. You work on the combination as I read off the numbers.
- Shaggy: OK, but I need a moment to warm up. Now, I must have absolute quiet while I work. [Shaggy starts fiddling with the lock on the safe]
- Fred: Oh, Shaggy. Shaggy! I have the combination, just turn the knob to the right.
- Shaggy: Well why didn't you say so?!
- Shaggy: I've seen enough! Let's go back!
- Fred: Not until we walk around the ghost town and see what we can find.
- Shaggy: Like I know what we'll find.
- Daphne: What?
- Shaggy: Ghosts!
Decoy for a Dognapper [1.5] 
What the Hex is Going On? [1.6] 
- Velma: Hey look! Suitcases!
- Daphne: Looks like someone just moved in.
- Shaggy: Then let's move out.
- Fred: It sure would help help if we could find another clue.
- Shaggy: Uh huh. I found one.
- Fred: Groovy! What is it?
- Shaggy: Him. [points to ghost]
Never Ape and Ape Man [1.7] 
Foul Play in Funland [1.8] 
- Fred: Well, we saw a very strange character running around out there.
- Shaggy: He was like WEIRDO!
- Scooby: Reah!
- Sarah: Fiddlesticks. Besides us there is no one else on this island.
- Mr. Jenkins: Sarah's right. Maybe the moonlight was playing tricks on you.
- Shaggy: Man I tell ya-
- Fred: Let it go Shaggy. Sorry to have bothered you, Sir. Let's go gang.
- [cut to them outside the house, disappointed they didn't believe their story]
- Fred: How do you like that for small talk?
- Velma: We can't go home now. We know we didn't imagine all those kooky things that happened.
- Velma: I sometimes think that you would rather eat a pizza pie than solve a mystery.
- Shaggy: OK, then. Vote for pizza pie. [raises hand]
- Scooby: [raises a paw] Pizza pie.
The Backstage Rage [1.9] 
- Fred: Do you think that twenty was planned to throw us off?
- Daphne: Why?
- Fred: To make us think nothing fishy was going on in the theatre.
- Daphne: And we would never think of going back.
- Velma: I get it. But now what do we do?
- Fred: We go back.
- Velma: He's gone!
- Daphne: It must have been our imagination.
- Shaggy: Well that was the first time I ever heard mine.
Bedlam in the Big Top [1.10] 
- Ghost Clown: [hypnotizing Scooby] Watch the pretty coin of gold, and you will do as you are told. You are brave, and that's a fact. You will do the high wire act.
A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts [1.11] 
Scooby-Doo and a Mummy Too! [1.12] 
- Daphne: [referring to the Mummy of Anka] Wow, he could still scare me, Professor.
- The Professor: Don't worry about him, Daphne. Anka is over three thousand years old!
- Shaggy: That's funny. He doesn't look a day over two thousand to me!
Which Witch is Which? [1.13] 
Go Away Ghost Ship [1.14] 
- Shaggy: The sea water's boiling, Scoob, I wonder what pirates like in their stew?
- Scooby: Rains?
- Shaggy: Hey yeah, ghosts like chains, and what else? Oh yeah, some ashes from the stove, you know this could be real good? What else do pirates like?
- Scooby: Robrebs?
- Shaggy: Cobwebs! Aha, delightful. Now did we forget anything?
- Scooby: Roap.
- Shaggy: Soap? I hardly use it myself, but why not?
Spooky Space Kook [1.15] 
A Night of Fright is No Delight [1.16] 
- Cosgood Creeps: I am Cosgood Creeps, my partner Mr. Crawls couldn't make it tonight.
- Shaggy: Creeps and Crawls! They sure picked the right lawyers for this job.
- Fred: Four missing heirs, a haunted house, and a Phantom Shadow.
- Shaggy: Like all that's missing is a spooky organ. [creepy organ music starts playing]
- Velma: It's not missing anymore!
That's Snow Ghost [1.17] 
- Mr. Greenway: Welcome to Wolf's End Lodge. [laughs] We have all the comforts of home!
- Shaggy: Yeah? Whose home? Dracula's?
- Don Messick - Scooby-Doo
- Casey Kasem - Shaggy Rogers
- Frank Welker - Fred Jones
- Stefanianna Christopherson - Daphne Blake (Season 1)
- Heather North - Daphne Blake (Season 2)
- Nicole Jaffe - Velma Dinkley