Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! (1969–1972) was a CBS animated television show about four kids and a dog named Scooby-Doo who traveled around in a green van known as "The Mystery Machine" and solved many scary mysteries along the way.
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 A Clue for Scooby-Doo [1.2]
- 1.2 Hassle in the Castle [1.3]
- 1.3 Mine Your Own Business [1.4]
- 1.4 Decoy for a Dognapper [1.5]
- 1.5 What the Hex is Going On? [1.6]
- 1.6 Never Ape and Ape Man [1.7]
- 1.7 Foul Play in Funland [1.8]
- 1.8 The Backstage Rage [1.9]
- 1.9 Bedlam in the Big Top [1.10]
- 1.10 A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts [1.11]
- 1.11 Scooby-Doo and a Mummy Too! [1.12]
- 1.12 Which Witch is Which? [1.13]
- 1.13 Go Away Ghost Ship [1.14]
- 1.14 Spooky Space Kook [1.15]
- 1.15 A Night of Fright is No Delight [1.16]
- 1.16 That's Snow Ghost [1.17]
- 2 Cast
- 3 External links
A Clue for Scooby-Doo [1.2]
- Shaggy: I can already taste those chocolate-covered hotdogs.
- Velma: Yuck. His stomach must be made of scrap iron.
- Shaggy: Can I help it if my first toy was a garbage disposal?
- Fred: We're going back to find out what it was.
- Shaggy: Swell. I'll wait here and when you find out, send me a telegram.
Hassle in the Castle [1.3]
- Velma: There's a very logical explanation for all this.
- Shaggy: Quick, tell me.
- Velma: The place is haunted.
- Daphne: You sure picked a spooky day to go boating, Freddy.
- Fred: Well it didn't start out that way. What could've happened?
- Velma: It's very simple. When the barometric pressure dropped and the warm offshore air came in contact with an inland cold front we ran into some unnavigable nucleation.
- Fred: You're right, Velma. Whatever you said.
- Velma: I said we're lost in the fog.
Mine Your Own Business [1.4]
- Fred: OK, Shaggy. You work on the combination as I read off the numbers.
- Shaggy: OK, but I need a moment to warm up. Now, I must have absolute quiet while I work. [Shaggy starts fiddling with the lock on the safe]
- Fred: Oh, Shaggy. Shaggy! I have the combination, just turn the knob to the right.
- Shaggy: Well why didn't you say so?!
- Shaggy: I've seen enough! Let's go back!
- Fred: Not until we walk around the ghost town and see what we can find.
- Shaggy: Like I know what we'll find.
- Daphne: What?
- Shaggy: Ghosts!
Decoy for a Dognapper [1.5]
What the Hex is Going On? [1.6]
- Velma: Hey look! Suitcases!
- Daphne: Looks like someone just moved in.
- Shaggy: Then let's move out.
- Fred: It sure would help help if we could find another clue.
- Shaggy: Uh huh. I found one.
- Fred: Groovy! What is it?
- Shaggy: Him. [points to ghost]
Never Ape and Ape Man [1.7]
Foul Play in Funland [1.8]
- Fred: Well, we saw a very strange character running around out there.
- Shaggy: He was like WEIRDO!
- Scooby: Reah!
- Sarah: Fiddlesticks. Besides us there is no one else on this island.
- Mr. Jenkins: Sarah's right. Maybe the moonlight was playing tricks on you.
- Shaggy: Man I tell ya-
- Fred: Let it go Shaggy. Sorry to have bothered you, Sir. Let's go gang.
- [cut to them outside the house, disappointed they didn't believe their story]
- Fred: How do you like that for small talk?
- Velma: We can't go home now. We know we didn't imagine all those kooky things that happened.
- Velma: I sometimes think that you would rather eat a pizza pie than solve a mystery.
- Shaggy: OK, then. Vote for pizza pie. [raises hand]
- Scooby: [raises a paw] Pizza pie.
The Backstage Rage [1.9]
- Fred: Do you think that twenty was planned to throw us off?
- Daphne: Why?
- Fred: To make us think nothing fishy was going on in the theatre.
- Daphne: And we would never think of going back.
- Velma: I get it. But now what do we do?
- Fred: We go back.
- Velma: He's gone!
- Daphne: It must have been our imagination.
- Shaggy: Well that was the first time I ever heard mine.
Bedlam in the Big Top [1.10]
- Ghost Clown: [hypnotizing Scooby] Watch the pretty coin of gold, and you will do as you are told. You are brave, and that's a fact. You will do the high wire act.
A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts [1.11]
Scooby-Doo and a Mummy Too! [1.12]
- Daphne: [referring to the Mummy of Anka] Wow, he could still scare me, Professor.
- The Professor: Don't worry about him, Daphne. Anka is over three thousand years old!
- Shaggy: That's funny. He doesn't look a day over two thousand to me!
Which Witch is Which? [1.13]
money bags by a tree where scooby and shaggy are hiding. Witch "Money money money!" Zombie "Ughh" Toads and snails and puppy dog tails that's what zombies are made of sugar and spice and everything nice that's what ugly old witches are made of
Go Away Ghost Ship [1.14]
- Shaggy: The sea water's boiling, Scoob, I wonder what pirates like in their stew?
- Scooby: Rains?
- Shaggy: Hey yeah, ghosts like chains, and what else? Oh yeah, some ashes from the stove, you know this could be real good? What else do pirates like?
- Scooby: Robrebs?
- Shaggy: Cobwebs! Aha, delightful. Now did we forget anything?
- Scooby: Roap.
- Shaggy: Soap? I hardly use it myself, but why not?
Spooky Space Kook [1.15]
Shaggy "Scoob hide the key" Scooby: "Throws it out the window" Space kook: Ughh Shaggy "we need that key" They jump out the window and grab it. Come back in and unlock the door.
A Night of Fright is No Delight [1.16]
- Cosgood Creeps: I am Cosgood Creeps, my partner Mr. Crawls couldn't make it tonight.
- Shaggy: Creeps and Crawls! They sure picked the right lawyers for this job.
- Fred: Four missing heirs, a haunted house, and a Phantom Shadow.
- Shaggy: Like all that's missing is a spooky organ. [creepy organ music starts playing]
- Velma: It's not missing anymore!
That's Snow Ghost [1.17]
- Mr. Greenway: Welcome to Wolf's End Lodge. [laughs] We have all the comforts of home!
- Shaggy: Yeah? Whose home? Dracula's?
- Don Messick - Scooby-Doo
- Casey Kasem - Shaggy Rogers
- Frank Welker - Fred Jones
- Stefanianna Christopherson - Daphne Blake (Season 1)
- Heather North - Daphne Blake (Season 2)
- Nicole Jaffe - Velma Dinkley