Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro
These are quotes from the Playstation game Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro.
- I don't need pointy ears and a cape to figure out this is probably another heist.
- I believe that's all the time we have for today. I think we made some real progress today, Shocker. I really do. Hey, uh, when you get to prison, remember to share your feelings with the group, okay? (after beating Shocker)
- Quick Spider-Lad, you web up the plane, while I get the bad guys. Wait, I don't have a sidekick.
- (after unlocking an electronic door) As Edison said when he discovered electricity... Ow!
- Great. Just great. I hope Electro can't read. But he probably has someone to do that for him. Let's hope Electro's as dim as he looks. (after finding the article on the Zeus' Tear jewel)
- Sorry boys and girls, but I don't think I'm gonna let you arrest me today.
- Nighty-night, Sandman.
- Nice. Shaft, lasers, electric fields, huge crushing iron doors... that's just what I need. Yep. Just what I need.
- Thank you for flying "Air-Spider" (after stopping the plane)
- Ladies and gentlemen, please exit the plane safely. (after stopping the plane)
- Thanks, thank you, buy, yep, thanks, buy, thank you, thanks, bye. (after stopping the plane)
- Just goes to show that Good wins because Evil is dumb.
- Dying time is here, Spider-Man!
- Prepare for your end!
- Oh. So close. So CLOSE! If it weren't for Spider-Man, I'd be a god now! OH!
- HAHAHAHA! Soon!
- Tonight, Electro dances with the Gods!
- ("Top of the World" cutscene; This is the original dialogue, which was reedited due to the 9/11 terrorist attacks.)
- Electro: Give me the jewel, Spider-Man! Give me the jewel, or this one dies!
- Spider-Man: Okay, how 'bout a trade?
- Electro: Throw me the jewel and I'll send the Doc. I can fry her before she even reaches you!
- Spider-Man: (To himself) Let's hope you're wrong, Electro. (throws jewel and aims web to snag in in mid-air. Dr. Watts accidently throws off his aim, allowing the jewel to reach Electro's hand)
- Electro: Check...mate.
- Spider-Man: Huh? Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! (Electro cackles, and Spidey is blasted out of the room, and into another)
- Electro: Top of the world, baby! (scene fades to black, then back in, as Dr. Watts comes to Spidey's aid)
- Dr. Watts: Are you alright?
- Spider-Man: Did you get the license plate of that lightning bolt that struck me? Where's Electro?
- Dr. Watts: He left. I'm not quite sure where to.
- Spider-Man: I think I might have an idea. (Spidey swings out of the building, as it cuts to two towers that Electro is on top of) Where would you go to be on top of the world? (Climbs onto one of the towers)) I'm comin' Electro. Your power play ends tonight.
- Electro: (cackles) Tonight, Electro dances with the GODS!!!
- (Spidey meets Beetle)
- Spider-Man: Hey! The Beetle! What do you have to do with this?
- The Beetle: Times change, Spider-Man. I do what I have to. (Blasts a hole through the train) Some other time, spider-jerk! (Cackles and leaves, throwing a purple coat behind him. Spidey pulls an invite card from its pocket)
- Spider-Man: What's this? Looks like Spiderella's going to the ball.
- (Electro's plan revealed)
- Electro: We are close to our goal, gentlemen. The device you see before you allows an average citizen's body energy to power a city block. (holds up the Bio-Nexus Device) In my hands, that power would be limitless. We need Dr. Watts to finish the device. Only she knows where to find the missing piece.
- Sandman: Yeah, plans and speeches are all well and good, but I think you're forgetting about one thing: Spider-Man.
- Electro: I've already prepared for that eventuality. Let me introduce our insurance policy. (Hammerhead comes in, flanked by his "'30s rejects" henchmen)
- Hammerhead: Enthusiams, enthusiams. What are mine? What is it which gives me joy? (every henchman mumbles as Hammerhead grabs a bat, the mumbles audible are "power" and "money") Destroying Spider-Man. A man stands alone, facing the web-slinger. This is the time for what? For individual achievement. But in a mob? Part of a team. Tommorow night the good doctor will be attending the Science and Industry Ball. I'm gonna get the doctor myself. But I get nowhere unless the team takes out Spider-Man. (all the henchman start chanting "team" in agreement) SPIDER-MAN!!! (Hammerhead smashes a wineglass, spilling its contents over the table as the scene ends)
- ("Spidey vs Hammerhead!" cutscene)
- Hammerhead: (To Dr. Watts) You'd better start making sense lady. "Zeus'" what?
- Spider-Man: Tsk, tsk, tsk. Just six of you against one woman? (Spidey webs yanks one of them) That seems a bit unfair, unless that happens to be Elektra, in which case you're toast!
- Henchman #1: C'mon!
- Henchman #2: Yeah, C'mon! (Dr. Watts slips out into the hallway, Hammerhead notices)
- Hammerhead: What am I paying you fools for?! Don't just stand there, after her! (They pursue. Spidey tries to follow, but Hammerhead opens fire on him) Dunno where you think you're going.
- Spider-Man: I was just on may way to see if they had any more of those Empire State Building snow globes. Hey, you want one? (Hammerhead cackles as he begins to charge at Spidey)
- Spider-Man: (reading Daily Bugle, which credits the Mighty Thor for saving New York instead of Spidey.) What the... you gotta be kidding me! (sighs) Oh, I need a new agent. (web-swings away)
- (scene then cuts to prison, where Hammerhead and Shocker are playing poker)
- Hammerhead: Full house, Aces over Kings. I win again.
- Shocker: (bangs the card table angrily and groans) Yeah, I was never very good at poker.
- Electro: (whining from nearby) No! So close. So close! If it weren't for Spider-Man, I'd be a god now!
- Hammerhead: Would you shut up?! (Electro merely whimpers angrily; Hammerhead turns to Shocker) You know any other games? All I knows is poker.
- Shocker: Nah, but maybe they know a few. (cuts to another cell, where all the villains from the first PS1 game are still locked up) Hey! You guys know how to play "Go Fish"? (Doc Ock only bangs his head on the bars in response)