Star Wars: The Clone Wars (film)
- For other uses of "Star Wars", see Star Wars.
Star Wars: The Clone Wars is a 2008 CGI animated science fiction film that follows the continuing adventures within the Star Wars universe. It is set between Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones, and Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. The film premiered on August 10, 2008 at Grauman's Egyptian Theatre and was released in theaters on August 14, 2008 across Australia, and August 15 in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom by Warner Bros.
- Last time, not as many ships did you have. Get past it, we must. Get past it, we will!
- Ready he is, to teach an apprentice. To let go of his pupil, a greater challenge it will be. Master this, Skywalker must.
- In Skywalker is the Republic's only hope. Return Jabba's son, he must!
- Opening crawl: A galaxy divided. Striking swiftly after the Battle of Geonosis, Count Dooku’s droid army has seized control of the major hyperspace lines, separating the Republic from the majority of its clone army. With few clones available, the Jedi Generals cannot gain a foothold in the Outer Rim, as more and more planets choose to join Dooku’s Separatists. While the Jedi are occupied fighting a war, no-one is left to keep the peace. Chaos and crime spread and the innocent become victims in a lawless galaxy. Crime lord Jabba the Hutt’s son has been kidnapped by a rival band of pirates. Desperate to save his son, Jabba puts out a call for help. A call the Jedi are cautious to answer.
- Ahsoka: So what's the plan?
- Anakin: I thought you were the one with the plan.
- Ahsoka: No, I'm the one with enthusiasm. You're the one with the experience, which I'm looking forward to learning from.
- Ahsoka: So, this is where the fun begins.
- Anakin: Race you to the top.
- Ahsoka: I'll give you a head start.
- Anakin: Your mistake!
- Commander Battle Droid: Concentrate fire on sector 1-1-3-7-4-2-6-5.
- Battle Droid: 1-1-3-7-... what was that again... ?
- Commander Battle Droid: Just fire right there!
- Obi-Wan: We know of Dooku's plot to turn the Hutts against us. It will not succeed!
- Asajj: It will when the truth dies with you!
About Star Wars: The Clone Wars 
- The dialogue in the original Star Wars movies had a certain grace, but here the characters speak to one another in simplistic declamation.
- It's hard to tell the droids from the Jedi drones in this robotic animated dud, in which the George Lucas empire strikes back — at the audience. What wears you out is Lucas' immersion in a Star Wars cosmology that has grown so obsessive-compulsively cluttered yet trivial that it's no longer escapism; it's something you want to escape from.