Stuart Little 2
Stuart Little 2 is a 2002 live action/CGI animated film, directed by Rob Minkoff and starring Geena Davis, Hugh Laurie and Jonathan Lipnicki and the voices of Michael J. Fox, Melanie Griffith, Nathan Lane, James Woods and Steve Zahn. The film is a sequel to the 1999 film, Stuart Little, and includes characters from the children's book by E. B. White such as Margalo the bird.
- Stuart: (about the adventure) If we get out of this, I'm sticking to painting and dancing!
- Snowbell: I wish I were the one that was dead!
- Margalo: Really?
- Snowbell: No, but I'm feeling very unhappy!
- (Mrs. Little has just found out George lied to her about where Stuart is)
- Will: What are you going to do now?!
- George: Which way's Canada?
- Snowbell: [after Stuart's car breaks down] This is a sign, Stuart. Like the burning bush... except its a carberator and I'm not Moses.
- Snowbell: Giving up is fun! And just think of the time you save! I'm telling ya, Stuart - if more people gave up, there'd be fewer wars.
[Monty is looking in a trash can]
- Monty: Oh, can't I get any food in this city?
[Falcon falls out of the sky and lands in the trash can. Monty looks up at the sky]
- Monty: Thank you.
- Falcon: Don't ever make a friend I can eat.
- Snowbell: Margalo? Where are you?
- Margalo: [from inside a paint can where Falcon has her imprisoned] In the can!
- Snowbell: Oh. Okay, I'll wait.
- Mr. Little: Now, now. If there's a problem, I simply pull on this string...
[he does and it breaks]
- Mr. Little: Well, now you can be upset.
- Mrs. Little: Did you hear that? She said "Bla Bla"!
[Falcon has picked up Stuart and is going to drop him]
- Margalo: Don't hurt him, Falcon!
- Falcon: I won't hurt him. The sidewalk will!
- Snowbell: You've got guts, kid! Guts, and... and spunk! Not to mention moxy! You've got guts, spunk, and moxy!
- Stuart: Don't worry about Snowbell. He wouldn't hurt a fly.
[outside, Snowbell catches a fly, eats it]
- Snowbell: [burps] Oh, those flies really come back on you!
[Snowbell hissing at Margalo, starts coughing]
- Snowbell: Oh, oh! Hairball, major hairball! And yet, we continue to lick ourselves. Unbelievable!
- Snowbell: I need to go tinky!
- Stuart: How about the alley?
- Snowbell: An alley? I'm a house cat! We're fastidious creatures! We use a litter box! We don't just yell "Bombs away" and go wherever we are!
- Snowbell: [trying to get the Littles' attention] Ho little, hoo wittle, hey wattle...
[when asked to clean up Martha's spilled oatmeal]
- Snowbell: Oh, great. It's glop. Look what I'm reduced to. I'm a Handi-Wipe with hair.
- Margalo: I'm leaving you, forever.
- Falcon: And what do you think you will be without me?
- Margalo: Free.
- Michael J. Fox (voice) as Stuart Little
- Geena Davis as Eleanor Little
- Hugh Laurie as Frederick Little
- Jonathan Lipnicki as George Little
- Anna and Ashley Hoelck as Martha Little
- Marc John Jeffries as Will
- Jim Doughan as Stuart and George's soccer coach
- Nathan Lane (voice) as Snowbell
- Melanie Griffith (voice) as Margalo
- James Woods (voice) as Falcon
- Steve Zahn as Monty