Stuart Little 2
Stuart Little 2 is a 2002 live action/CGI animated film, directed by Rob Minkoff and starring Geena Davis, Hugh Laurie and Jonathan Lipnicki and the voices of Michael J. Fox, Melanie Griffith, Nathan Lane, James Woods and Steve Zahn. The film is a sequel to the 1999 film, Stuart Little, and includes characters from the children's book by E. B. White such as Margalo the bird.
- Stuart: (about the adventure) If we get out of this, I'm sticking to painting and dancing!
[the falcon dives up to behind Margalo, and stomps his feet loud enough while landing at her to startle her]
- Falcon: Remember me?
- Margalo: You scared me.
- Falcon: What can I say? I'm a scary guy.
- Snowbell: I wish I were the one that was dead!
- Margalo: Really?
- Snowbell: No, but I'm feeling very unhappy!
- (Mrs. Little has just found out George lied to her about where Stuart is)
- Will: What are you going to do now?!
- George: Which way's Canada?
- Snowbell: [after Stuart's car breaks down] This is a sign, Stuart. Like the burning bush... except its a carberator and I'm not Moses.
- Snowbell: Giving up is fun! And just think of the time you save! I'm telling ya, Stuart - if more people gave up, there'd be fewer wars.
[Monty is looking in a trash can]
- Monty: Oh, can't I get a decent meal in this city?
[Falcon falls out of the sky and lands in the trash can. Monty looks up at the sky]
- Monty: Thank you!
[Margalo is taking a bath, but Falcon drops in and scares her]
- Falcon: Did you really think I wouldn't find out?
- Margalo: What are you talking about?
- Falcon: I'm talking about you and your little mouse friend. Big mistake. Never make a friend I can eat.
- Snowbell: Margalo? Where are you?
- Margalo: [from inside a paint can where Falcon has her imprisoned] In the can!
- Snowbell: Oh. Okay, I'll wait.
- George: Dad...
[he does and it breaks; Mrs. Little gasps]
- Mr. Little: What.
George Am i in trouble. No son you're finding stuart
- Mrs. Little: Did you hear that? She said "Bla Bla"!
[Falcon has picked up Stuart and is about to drop him]
- Margalo: Don't hurt him, Falcon!
- Falcon: I won't hurt him. The sidewalk will!
- Stuart: Can't we talk this over?
[Falcon drops Stuart. Stuart screams as he is falling, and eventually lands in a garbage truck]
- Snowbell: You've got guts, kid! Guts, and... and spunk! Not to mention moxie! You've got guts, spunk, and moxie!
- Stuart: Meanwhile, you can use my cat's bed.
- Margalo: You have a cat?!
- Stuart: Don't worry about Snowbell. He wouldn't hurt a fly.
[outside, Snowbell catches a fly, eats it]
- Snowbell: [burps] Oh, those flies really come back on you!
- Margalo: Hi there.
- Margalo: Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you.
- Snowbell: Scare me? That's a laugh? [laughs] Hear that? That was a laugh.
[Snowbell hissing at Margalo, starts coughing]
- Snowbell: Hairball, major hairball! And yet, we continue to lick ourselves. Unbelievable!
- Mrs. Little: Hi, we're home! Sorry we're late!
- Stuart: Little high, little low!
- Mrs. Little: [from a distance] Little hey, little ho!
- Margalo: What the heck was that?
- Stuart Little: Oh, that's just how we greet each other.
- Margalo: Interesting.
- Snowbell: Nauseating is more like it. You're in for it now Missy. Mother hates it when little animals walk in off the street. When she sees this, she's going to throw a fit.
- Mrs. Little: Oh! Such a pretty little birdie!
- Snowbell: Maybe it's my friends she hates.
[Snowbell is sleeping, and Stuart wakes him up, and asks him to join his search in finding Margalo]
- Stuart: [whispers] Snow? Snowbell?
- Snowbell: Aah! The good silverware's in the dining room! Take whatever you want, but don't hurt me!
- Stuart: It's me, Stuart.
- Snowbell: Oh, you. This better be important.
- Stuart: Margalo's still missing.
- Snowbell: I should've been more specific. I meant "important to me"!
- Stuart: I was going to go look for her, and I was hoping that you could come with me.
- Snowbell: Look, Stuart. Do yourself a favor. Buy a parakeet and forget her.
- Stuart: I can't forget her. She's in terrible trouble, and I have to help her. I mean, what am I, a man or a [pauses] mouse?
- Snowbell: Uh... is that a trick question?
[Snowbell looks at a restaurant menu]
- Snowbell: Salmon! Catfish! Tuna! Why do they taunt me?
- Stuart: How can you think of food at a time like this? Stay on track, will you?
- Snowbell: Look, I'm nervous. When I'm nervous I eat. Cause I know, in my growling gut, that if anything happens to you, I'll be blamed. I'm sure the Little's already know we're gone and are planning on replacing me with a hamster."
- Stuart: Don't worry. George has us covered.
- Snowbell: George? George doesn't know poop from applesauce! And I say that with a great deal of affection.
- Stuart: [using a pay phone] Snowbell, I need more change.
- Snowbell: What do I look like, a fanny pack?
- Snowbell: I hate to bring this up, but... I have to go tinky!
- Stuart: How about the alley?
- Snowbell: An alley? I'm a house cat! We're fastidious creatures! We use a litter box! We don't just yell "Bombs away" and go wherever we are!
- George: Dad?
- Frederick: Yeah?
- George: Am I in trouble?
- Fredrick: No, son, you're in BIG trouble!
[George frowns when he hears this]
[Snowbell looks down on the pavement below, while being elevated upward on a window washing platform, and thinking about the mean falcon at the same time]
- Snowbell: I hope I live to regret this.
- Snowbell: [trying to get the Littles' attention] Ho little, hoo wittle, hey wattle...
[when asked to clean up Martha's spilled oatmeal]
- Snowbell: Oh, great. It's glop. Look what I'm reduced to. I'm a Handi-Wipe with hair.
[Snowbell is in a paint can, and Falcon is about to roll him off the building]
- Margalo: Don't do it Falcon, or else!
- Snowbell: Do what? What's he doing?!
- Falcon: Or else what?
- Margalo: Or else, you'll lose... this... [Margalo holds up Mrs. Little's ring]
- Falcon: Put that down, Margalo.
- Margalo: I'm through doing what you tell me to do. I'm leaving you Falcon, forever.
- Falcon: Oh, and what do you think you'll be without me?
- Margalo: Free. [Flies away]
- Falcon: Big mistake. I'll be back for you, fur ball.
- Snowbell: Don't hurry!
- Michael J. Fox (voice) as Stuart Little
- Geena Davis as Eleanor Little
- Hugh Laurie as Frederick Little
- Jonathan Lipnicki as George Little
- Anna and Ashley Hoelck as Martha Little
- Marc John Jeffries as Will
- Jim Doughan as Stuart and George's soccer coach
- Nathan Lane (voice) as Snowbell
- Melanie Griffith (voice) as Margalo
- James Woods (voice) as Falcon
- Steve Zahn (voice) as Monty