Talk:A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
- Nothing happens accidentally. That is nonsense. There must be some arrangement. What is happening accidentally? Why are you taking care of the trees? So many things. Nothing is done accidentally. If accident is there, let accident come and I'll be a rich man. Why do they try? Why do they go to college? Then accidentally you become M.A., Ph.D.
- I may explain that how foolish women are being cheated by intelligent men. In your country they have given you liberty. Liberty means equal rights, is it not? Man and woman have got equal rights. But you women, you cannot see that this so-called equal rights mean cheating the woman. Now I say more clearly that a woman and man meets. Now they become lovers. Than they have sex, and the woman becomes pregnant, and the man goes away. The simple woman, she has to take charge of the child and beg from government alms. 'Please give me money.' This is your independence. Do you think it is very good independence? They are cheating you and you are thinking you are independent. (...) In India, although they are poverty stricken, still, they do not remain independent. They remain under the husband, and the husband takes all responsibility. So she has neither to kill the child nor got to beg for maintaining the child. So which is independence?
- God is one. God cannot be two. You may give him different names. That is different. But God is one.
- If you love Krishna, then you will love even the small ant. (...) That is real love.
- Chant Hare Krishna and be happy!