Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable, precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Heidi Klum. --Antiquary 09:03, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hook me up with a great photographer, a clever stylist and an expert retoucher, and together we create a beautiful illusion.
- I think the most important thing is to find the love of your life and have fun in love. And enjoy and appreciate what comes to you.
- I don't have my name on anything that I don't really do.
- I find actually that most guys are intimidated. And I don't understand why, because I don't think I'm a very cold person.
- I never went to a modeling school, and I don't suggest to anybody that they go to a modeling school.
- I represent more the healthy, happy, curvy, strong woman. And that sounds much healthier to me than being 80 pounds and skinny as a bean.
- You should spend your money on some nice lingerie. Big wool cotton pants, that just doesn't work. You have to feel sexy.