Talk:Robert M. Pirsig
- This quote is not in ZMM text:
- "When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion."
- Ch. 30
- Is there a different editions of book ?
- This has been moved to a disputed section, where I believe it belongs at this point; this is attributed to Pirsig by Richard Dawkins in the Preface to The God Delusion (2006), p. 28, but I find no earlier occurences of it, and it might be a paraphrase of Pirsig or some other philosopher — the sentiment is similar to many others which have been expressed by various people over the last couple centuries. ~ ♞☮♌Kalki·†·⚓⊙☳☶⚡ 02:20, 7 January 2012 (UTC) + tweak
- Published sources should be provided before moving these back into the article
- How does thought take shape?
- Why is the illusion of life so "fake"?