The Fly II
The Fly II is a 1989 film directed by Chris Walas as a sequel to the 1986 movie The Fly. Eric Stoltz's character in The Fly II was the son of Seth Brundle, the scientist-turned-Brundlefly, played by Jeff Goldblum in the 1986 remake.
After the events of The Fly, Seth Brundle's son, Martin Brundle, is adopted by his father's place of employment while he simply waits for his mutant chromosones to come out of their dormant state - and thus The Fly is reborn.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [Martin watches his father's videotaped notes.]
- Seth: It's possible that the teleporter somehow... improved me. Theoretically, it might have seen where things could be improved, and it did it. I told it to be creative, and...I dunno, maybe it has been...
- [Martin and Beth plead with the maimed and unforgiving Stathis Borans for help.]
- Beth: You bastard! Where's your compassion?
- Stathis: I had to give it up — it cost me an arm and a leg!
- Martin: It cost you more than that.
- [Martin grabs some of the sticky substance that is growing over his skin with his fingertips.]
- Martin: Beth, if you stay with me, I'll show you a magic trick you'll never forget.
- Like father, like son.
- A new generation of terror!
- Eric Stoltz - Martin Brundle
- Daphne Zuniga - Beth Logan
- Lee Richardson - Anton Bartok
- John Getz - Stathis Borans
- Frank C. Turner - Shepard
- Ann Marie Lee - Dr. Jainway