The Santa Clause 2
The Santa Clause 2 is a 2002 American comedy film starring Tim Allen and the sequel to the 1994 film, The Santa Clause. All the principal actors from the first film reprise their roles, except for Peter Boyle, who returns portraying a different minor chacater.
- Neil, have you ever actually helped anyone?
- [going on a date] A needlepoint sweater and a mini-van. I'll be back in about 8 minutes.
- [To Curtis; frustrated] Curtis, you're 900-years-old. Grow up!
- You are a sad, strange little man!
- The town will break our fall.
- Don't mess with me, Santa. I'm pre-El Nino.
- Seeing isn't believing; believing is seeing.
- I have 33,000 offspring, all in private school.
- You know what, I totally put myself out there doing that. And that was not an easy thing to do, and if you're the kind of man that can't support a woman's ambition, then I don't think there's any reason to continue this date.
- Scott/Santa: I have to get married?
- Bernard: Yes. It's the Mrs. Clause.
- Scott: Wait a minute, I got it. I got it. I got it. How about this: The Molintator.
- Tooth Fairy: The Molinator. I like it. Thank you, Santa. Can we vote right now on The Molinator?
- Lucy: Uncle Scott, are you Santa Claus?
- Scott: What makes you say that?
- Lucy: Because you have a reindeer.
- Scott: Lots of people have reindeer.
- Lucy: Name five.
- Carol: Well, maybe if you spent more time with your son, there would be fewer problems.
- Scott/Santa: Maybe, but then I wouldn't get to spend more time with you. It's always such a pleasure.
- Carol: Oh, a battle of wits. It's a shame that you came unarmed.
- Picardo: Good morning, Principal Newman.
- Carol: Mr. Picardo, I want you to look into my eyes. What do you see?
- Picardo: It's dark... and it's cold.
- Carol: It's your future, Mr. Picardo. Keep this up, and you will spend the rest of your life stabbing trash by the highway. Do I make myself clear?
- Picardo: Yes.
- Carol; So what are you going to do?
- Picardo: I'm going straight to third-period geometry.
- Carol: Have a nice trip.
- Tim Allen as Santa Claus/Scott Calvin/Toy Santa
- Elizabeth Mitchell as Carol Newman
- Eric Lloyd as Charlie Calvin
- Wendy Crewson as Laura Miller
- Judge Reinhold as Dr. Neil Miller
- Liliana Mumy as Lucy Miller
- David Krumholtz as Bernard the Arch-elf
- Spencer Breslin as Curtis
- Danielle Woodman as Abby the Elf
- Aisha Tyler as Mother Nature
- Peter Boyle as Father Time
- Jay Thomas as the Easter Bunny
- Kevil Pollak as Cupid
- Art LaFleur as the Tooth Fairy
- Michael Dorn as the Sandman
- Molly Shannon as Tracy
- Victor Brandt as Reindeer
- Bob Bergen as Comet (voice)
- Kath Soucie as Chet (voice)