|Please contact me on my English Wikipedia talk page or email me.|
Wikiquote pages that I've created 
BlankVerse quotes 
- "When in doubt, stare at your feet."
- I spent three months on a small island one spring studying Western Gull breeding behavior—most of it spent in a cramped bird blind writing cryptic notes on who fucked whom, and as well as on everything else they (usually) did when they weren't procreating. Every once in awhile a seagull will face it's head down as if it was staring at their large webbed feet. There is probably a much better explanation for the behavior, but I like mine.
- Help:Starting a new page, with input boxes for creating new articles
- Wikiquote:Policies and guidelines
- Wikiquote:Manual of style
- Wikiquote:Guide to layout
- Wikiquote:Sourced and Attributed sections
- Wikiquote:Citing sources
- Wikipedia administration
BlankVerse's subspages 
English Wikiquote statistics 
- At 02:27, October 9, 2005 (UTC): 4,687 articles, 5,387 users.
- At 02:59, October 24, 2005 (UTC): 4,884 articles, 5,616 users.
- At 08:31, November 1, 2005 (UTC): 4,962 articles, 5,743 users.
- At 18:09, December 6, 2005 (UTC): 5,270 articles, 6,269 users, 12 administrators
- At 06:55, 16 Jan 2007 (UTC): 35,226 pages, 8,915 articles, 42 files, 17,197 users & 17 admins; version 1.10alpha (r19302)
- At 09:20, 16 Oct 2007 (UTC): 57,823 pages, 13,785 articles, 3 files, 29,639 users & 21 admins; version 1.12alpha (r26409)