WCW Monday Nitro
WCW Monday Nitro was a professional wrestling program that aired on TNT Monday nights from September 4th, 1995 to March 26 2001.
May 27 
- Tony: Welcome back live to the first hour of this edition of WCW Monday Nitro on TNT! Tony Schiavone and Larry Zbysko. And right now, we are taking a look at the Mauler completely maul his opponent Steve Doll.
- (Scott Hall formerly known as Razor Ramon in the WWF is seen in the crowd.)
- Larry: Well, Steve Doll's trying to get an offensive going.
- Tony: Wait a minute! What the hell is going on here?
- Larry: But the Mauler, well he just got reversed right there. The Mauler runs him down.
- Tony: That's not what I'm talking about.
- Larry: What are you talking about?!
- (Hall leaps over the railing)
- Tony: Look here.
- Larry: Well, what the hell?
- Scott Hall: Get me a microphone!
- Larry: What's this?
- Tony: We need security out here. I have no idea, wait a minute! I can't believe what we're seeing.
- Scott Hall: (climbing into the ring) Hey, you people know who I am. But you don't know why I'm here. Where is Billionaire Ted? Where is the Nacho Man? That punk can't even get in the building. Me, I go wherever I want, whenever I want. And where oh where is Scheme Gene? Cause I've got a scoop for you. When that Ken doll lookalike, when that weatherman wannabe comes out here later tonight, I got a challenge for him, for Billionaire Ted, for the Nacho Man and for anybody else in uh...WCW, huh-huh-huh. Hey, you want to go to war? You want a war? You're going to get one!
- Tony: Fans, what about the match? I don't know what to say. Randy Anderson's coming-- Randy. Randy, what's going on here? What about the match, Randy? What's going on? The match. Fans, we've gotta go to a break.
- Larry: The match left!
- Tony: I have no idea what to say. Stay with us. Geez.
- Scott Hall: Hey, lookie here. Ken doll, you got such a big mouth and we, we are sick of it.
- Eric: What do you mean? Who's we?
- Scott Hall: You know who. This is where the big boys play? What a joke! I tell you what, you go get Billionaire Ted, you tell him "Get three of his very very best." Maybe the Nacho Man! "Oooooooh....No." Hey, maybe he can get the Stinger! Ooooh, I'm so scared. You go get anybody you want because we...
- Eric: What do you mean "We"?
- Scott Hall: We are taking over. You wanna go to war? You wanna war? You got one. Only, let's do it right. In the ring where it matters. Not in no microphones. Not in those newspapers or dirtsheets. Let's do it in the ring where it matters. If uh, if Billionaire Ted and his big boys, if they got any guts...
- Eric: You're stepping over the line.
- Scott Hall: Because we are coming down here and like it or not, we are taking over!
- Eric: You're outta here!
June 3rd 
- [Scott Hall appears again at the announce booth]
- Scott Hall: Just relax man. Yo, Ken Doll, I had such a good time last week that I came back for more.
- Eric: Look there's no reason...
- Scott Hall: Look, look, look, relax man, relax. You started it. You want to go to war? You got a war. You started it, we gonna finish it.
- Eric: What do you mean "We"? You come up with this We stuff.
- Scott Hall: You know who man. You know who. Did Daddy Warbucks? Did he get his money yet?
- (Sting comes out)
- Eric: Wait a minute, Stinger. Not here, not now. Don't even dignify it man.
- Sting: You came out here last week and said some real horrible things about WCW. Some real horrible things about the Hulkster, about the Macho Man, about the Stinger. Somewhere along the way, you got lost because do you have any idea where you are? You're in the jungle baby! This is WCW! That's right! Hold on! And every week you come out here and you say you want three of the best.
- Scott Hall: That's right man, three of the best.
- Sting: You want three of the best, I don't see two of you. All I see is you and me. So why don't we just do this one on one right here, right now!
- Scott Hall: Yo, yo, you wanna fight man? You wanna fight? You got one. Only, no one tells me what to do and chico, nobody tells me when to do it. [throws his toothpick at Sting. Sting responds by slapping Hall] Ok, ok tough guy. I got a little, no, I got big surprise for you next week.
June 10th 
- [Scott Hall shows up again]
- Eric: Wait a minute. Wait a minute. I don't want any trouble from you. I don't want any trouble with you here, now, but I don't have to point out. You came out here last week. Where is it, the big surprise? I mean I heard a lot of talk but where's the walk? [Hall points behind Eric] What? Where is he?
- (Kevin Nash formerly known as Diesel in the WWF appears from behind and grabs the mike)
- Kevin Nash: You've been sitting out here for six months running your mouth. This is where the big boys play, huh? Look at the adjective, play. We ain't here to play! Now, he (Hall) said last week that he was going to bring somebody out here. I'm here. You still don't have your three people and do you know why? Because nobody wants to face us. This show's about as interesting as Marge Schott reading excerpts from Mein Kempt.
- Eric: No trouble tonight, man. Speak your piece and...
- Kevin Nash: Yeah, no trouble cause you know, I'll kick your teeth down your throat. Where are these three guys? You know you couldn't get a paleontologist to get these fossils cleared? You ain't got enough guys off a dialysis machine to get a team? Yeah, where's Hogan? Where's Hogan? Out doing another episode of Blunder in Paradise? Where's the Macho Man huh? Doing some Slim Jim commercial? Hey, we're here! You wanna say something?
- Eric: Look, I don't have the authority right here right now. You want a fight? Fight isn't within me. You want to face three guys? Tomorrow morning at 9:00, I'm going to be in Atlanta. I'll be in the offices of WCW. I'll try and get you your fight and do you know what? Live this Sunday in Baltimore, Great American Bash, you guys want to show up? You want a fight? You show up and I'll see if I can get you your fight.
- Kevin Nash: I don't know about you but they love us in Baltimore.
- Scott Hall: Hey big man, I say me and you, we be at the Bash. Maybe these punks want a fight.
- Kevin Nash: Yeah, bring what you got! The measuring stick just changed around here buddy. You're looking at it. [Tosses Bischoff around before he and Hall leave]
July 15th 
- Mean Gene: Hulk Hogan, Outsiders, you have led us down the prim rose path!
- Hulk Hogan: Well you know something Gene-o, I wish I would've done this two years ago brother because the New World Order is taking over professional wrestling. Hulk Hogan is bigger than the sport of professional wrestling. And with the Outsiders, the new blood, the foundation of the New World Order, we shall rule the wrestling world Mean Gene!
- Mean Gene: What about the children? You know about the thousands and thousands of telephone calls that came into WCW. Every man, woman and child on the face of the earth is totally disgusted with you Hulk Hogan, including myself!
- Hulk Hogan: We all know about the training, the prayers and the vitamins brother and like I said, these people out here, after I led their children down the right path had the gall to boo Hulk Hogan one more time. You fans can stick it brother!
- Mean Gene: Wait a minute, I think Sting and Eric Bischoff brought it up earlier on. I think Sting said it best earlier on when he retorted "Hulk Hogan, you can stick it!"
- Hulk Hogan: Well you know something brother, as far as people like Sting go, ten years ago when I shook his hand in Venice Beach, he was a skinny little bodybuilder. And when he laid his eyes on Hulk Hogan, he was shaking in his boots. I heard all the crying from the so called Macho Man. For three years, he blamed his divorce, the fact that he couldn't rise to the occasion on Hulk Hogan brother. And over and over and over and over again this past week, I've heard WCW blame Hulk Hogan for their problems. The only problem is I'm the greatest wrestler in the world, I made professional wrestling, I will always be bigger than wrestling and with these two friends of mine, the New World Order shall rule the wrestling world!
- Eric: This conceited jerk!
- Mean Gene: You call these guys friends? You know about this man's background and this man's background, this nWo, Where is it going to go? Who's going to be a part of it? I think that's the question we're all asking ourselves and I'm going to ask you.
- Hulk Hogan: Well these are the renegades brother! These are the men that when I open the door brother, they had the guts enough to walk through it. These are the guys that are going to set the trend for the nineties. They will lead Hulk Hogan and professional wrestling to its destiny. But these guys are just the foundation. The thing that everybody, the people out there don't realize is as I build my empire, will there be more outsiders that I bring in? Or will it be people that are so close to Ted Turner, maybe Eric Bischoff's friends. Who knows man? Maybe the guys that are in the locker room right now. There's always been a double loyalty man. In this business, they've been loyal to the promoters who have paid their bills and they've also been loyal to Hulk Hogan. Because they know where Hulk Hogan goes, that's where professional wrestling goes.
- Mean Gene: You have to vent all of this on these people, the peers of this business. How about the kids that have looked up to you for years and years and now it comes down to this? And this is a pretty good example of the way your life is going to go Hulk Hogan.
- Hulk Hogan: Well you know dude, I laid it out straight for all those kids brother. They didn't want to follow the path, so I'm done with them! But as far as I'm concerned, I'm not going to mess with that skinny little Macho Man or that crybaby Sting, I'm going right to the top of the ladder brother and at Hog Wild brother on August the 10th, if the Giant has got guts enough, I'm going to dismantle the Ted Turner organization in one night. We're going to take the WCW belt, make it the New World Order belt and we shall reign supreme from that day forward. And as far as I'm concerned brother, if Ted Turner has any boys in the back that have any guts at all, come on out right now! We'll beat up the whole WCW right now and what are they gonna do?!!