Youth in Revolt (film)
Nicholas "Nick" Twisp
- Can I make one suggestion? Can we make this the least amount of destruction possible?
- Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! [Car runs out of gas] Fuck! Fuck!
- Oh yeah, those sailors want their money back.
- I've got a Subway card with four stickers on it.
- But, I like this place!
- Trent you and your pretty sweater better step aside [gets punched].
- I'll help you get your girl back, but if you go to jail a virgin I won't be sticking around, now give me twenty-five cents Carlotta.
- Let me paint you a picture; You go back, they bust you, you go to jail, Sheeni gets on with her life, fuck Sheeni.
- [getting whipped by Wescott] You through, big man? [Wescott continues whipping]
- I'm not going anywhere. Not until you sink your filthy dick into this tomato.
- You're going to Juvenile Detention. You'll be out in three months. [kisses Nick]
- How much?
- Nicky you didn't! You could have killed me.
- I wasn't fooled for one second when I saw that ugly woman walking to your door. I've called the police, you're going to jail.
- That stuff's strong, so only take two.
- Bad break, Nick!
- Nicholas "Nick" Twisp: Dad, I need your car!
- George: What are you, crazy?! That's it! I'm calling the cops! [fights with Nick]
- Mr. Ferguson: [throws Nick keys]
- (Nick takes keys and gets in car, locking door)
- George: You open this door right now. [in slow motion] YOU'RE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!
- Estelle Twisp: [cries]
- Officer Lance Wescott: You better give your mother a hug, son.
- Nicholas "Nick" Twisp: [narrating] It turns out Jerry had a heart attack in a Dallas bar and didn't take it very well, he died. [in a deleted scene Jerry is shown to go to Heaven, and is sentenced to hell, which prompts him to wet himself and fall into hell]
- Estelle Twisp: [while crying] When will the body be here?
- Officer Lance Wescott: I'm afraid that it's already been shipped to his wife.
- Estelle Twisp: [still crying] his wife?!
- Nicholas "Nick" Twisp: [Francois throws records] Hey! those are my records!
- Francois Dillinger: Your not gonna get this bitch by sitting around and listening to music. Time to be bad.
- Nicholas "Nick" Twisp: Now's not a good time, my mom just got some devastating news.
- Francois Dillinger: Perfect. She's vulnerable. She's fragile. What does she value more than anything?
- Nicholas "Nick" Twisp: Her things.
- Francois Dillinger: [smiles and nods]
- Nicholas "Nick" Twisp: [narrates while cutting her bras in half, flushing her necklaces down the toilet, and painting :"God's Perfect Asshole" on the side of Jerry's trailer] With the help of Francois, I have turned myself into a vandalizing delinquent.
- [Nick is sitting on Sheeni while rubbing some suncream on her back]
- Sheeni Hm, you get turned on easily. [Nick freezes] Don't stop, Nick. It's only natural. Girls are fortunate in that it doesn't show. [As he continues] For all the world knows, my vagina could be moist with desire as we speak.
- Nick: [freezing again] Is it?
- [Sheeni smiles into her diary, but says nothing]
- [Nick confronts Sheeni in her room, after managing to evade police]
- Sheeni: You got me expelled.
- Nick: I'm sorry Sheeni
- Sheeni: Do you realise what life is like for me here? Do you have any idea?
- Nick: [firmly] Sheeni, I've been alone my whole life. I do know what it's like. [Sheeni considers these remarks] I burned down Berkeley for you. I destroyed both of my parent's cars. And I've lied and manipulated and had you sedated. I did all that so that we wouldn't have to be alone anymore.
- Sheeni: [pause] You're him, aren't you?
- Nick: "I'm him?"
- Sheeni: You're my Francois. [gets to her feet and approaches him] You're the one I've been looking for.
- Nick: Sheeni, I want what you want. I want to live all over the world, and have adventures... But I'm not Francois. I'm the guy who saw you, and fell in love with you, and would do anything for you. That's who I am.
- [Sheeni kisses him, and they proceed to make love on the bed]
- Every "Revolution" Needs A Leader
- He Wasn't a Rebel Until He Found His Cause.
- The revolution begins January 8
- Micheal Cera - Nick Twisp/François Dillinger
- Portia Doubleday - Sheeni Saunders
- Jean Smart Estelle Twisp
- Mary Kay Place - Mrs. Saunders
- Zach Galifianakis - Jerry
- Justin Long - Paul Saunders
- Ray Liotta - Lance Wescott
- Steve Buscemi - George Twisp
- M. Emmet Walsh as Phil Saunders
- Jonathan Bradford Wright as Trent Preston
- Erik Knudsen - Leroy "Lefty"
- Adhir Kalyan - Vijay Joshi
- Fred Willard - Mr. Ferguson
- Aria Graynor - Lacey
- Rooney Mara - Taggarty
- Jade Fusco as Bernice Lynch