Ōkami (大神, Ōkami? lit. "great god", though also a pun for "wolf") is an action-adventure video game developed by Clover Studio and distributed by Capcom. It was released for the Sony PlayStation 2 video game console in 2006 in Japan and North America, and 2007 in Europe and Australia. Despite the closure of Clover Studios a few months after the 2006 PlayStation 2 release, a port for Nintendo's Wii console was produced by Ready at Dawn and Capcom, and was released in March, 2008.
- Sakuya: Were you napping in my clothes again, bug?
- Issun: Bug? I told you a thousand times not to call me that!
- Rao/Tsuzurao: Hm? C-Can't you swim any faster, Amaterasu?
- Issun: Huh? I mean, what do you expect, babe? Ammy's a wolf, not a speedboat... Oh, I get it, babe... You wanna go to the bathroom, right? Heh heh heh. We don't mind... And there's nothing but wide-open sea all around. Nobody's looking! Go ahead! That's what everyone does!
- Issun: Hey babe! I'm Issun! By the way, it only looks like I'm starin' at your melons!
- Rao/Tsuzurao: ...Melons?
- Issun: Um... Never mind.
- Susano: Behind this rock lies my secret training ground. It's the perfect place to hide. [notices Amaterasu's confusion and corrects himself] Er... I mean, to train.