Jump to navigation Jump to search
Željko Glasnović (February 24, 1954) is Croatian retired general and politician.
- "Laws are for nothing if there is no mechanism to implement them."
- appeal in Croatian Parliament, 27 September 2017, quoted in HINA/Jutarnji.hr. ŽELJKO GLASNOVIĆ U SABORU NIJE BIRAO RIJEČI 'Strijeljao bih jednog suca, ali nažalost, ne možemo. Još nemamo takvu državu' Jutarnji list, 2017-09-22. Retrieved 2018-02-10.
- "Lustration is an enlightment."
- "Nobody has seen shovel here in the last ten years."
- Members of Parliament: Željko Glasnović Croatian Parliament