3000 Miles to Graceland is a 2001 film about a gang of ex-cons who rob a casino, only to be backstabbed by one of their own members.
Crime Is King.
- Directed by Demian Lichtenstein. Written by Richard Recco and Demian Lichtenstein.
- Guys like me die caught. Guys like you die bloody.
- It's time to go to work, baby.
Thomas J. Murphy
- You know the golden rule: fuck the gold. He who has a nickel-plated makes the rules.
- [last lines] You recognize me now? I recognize you.
- I don't know what it is with those sideburns. I mean, I glued mine on. For you it's an actual lifestyle choice.
- I didn't leave Jesse with a stranger. I left him with you.
U.S. Marshal Quigley
- Either quit smoking or get a new lighter.
- Peterson: Are you gonna kill me?
- Murphy: Not 'til you get the safe open.
- [Murphy smiles]
- Murphy: Now that's a joke. Open the safe.
- Gus: What's great about dating homeless girls?
- Murphy: What?
- Gus: You can drop them off anywhere.
- Michael Zane: Finish your fries.
- Jesse Waingrow: You can't tell me what to do. You're not my dad.
- Michael Zane: Didn't anybody ever tell you about starving kids in Africa?
- Jesse Waingrow: Why? Are you gonna send them my fries?
- Jack: Meet Hamilton.
- Murphy: I said get a couple of guys, Jack. A couple of guys.
- Jack: He is a couple of guys.
- Michael Zane: I've got good news and bad news.
- Jesse Waingrow: What's the good news?
- Michael Zane: Your mom's in the trunk.
- Jesse Waingrow: What's the bad news?
- Michael Zane: She's still alive.
- Damitry: Alright, Murphy, if you're not coming out, then we're coming in after you.
- Murphy: You don't want any of me!
- Murphy: What's his problem?
- Lady: He's deaf...
- [Murphy smiles and chuckles]
- Murphy: Funny. You're not, so get his head on the fucking ground.
- Cybil Waingrow: This looks Beautiful.
- Murphy: It's one of my favorite pieces.
- Cybil Waingrow: Yeah. Where's it from?
- Murphy: [whispers] Out my ass.
- Cybil Waingrow: Excuse me.
- Murphy: It's an African piece.
- Cybil Waingrow: Looks Egyptian to me.