- [about marriage] I guess it's like bull riding. You gotta stay on and try not to get bucked off."
- "We're a tradition. Last of the dyin' breed."
- Kellie: Is he ok?
- Cody: He's fine. He ain't gonna be such a romantic buckaroo for a while but he'll be fine."
- Kellie: I don't like Bull Riders... They're little men with big egos. Besides, he's got one of them skinny butts like the rest of em'.
- Kellie's Mom: Honey, I judge a man more by the size of his heart than his rear... It's likely to do you more good.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|