A-Haunting We Will Go (1942 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [to Stan] It's better to spend one night with a corpse than 60 days with the cops.
- [to Stan] Well, here's another nice predicament you've gotten me into.
- Stan Laurel: How about some dinner? I'm getting hungry.
- Oliver Hardy: Don't be so greedy. We just split a hamburger, and besides we can eat in Dayton for half of what it costs us in the diner.
- Stan Laurel: I know, but I'll be twice as hungry in the morning.
- Oliver Hardy: [with finality] Don't bicker!
- Oliver Hardy: [to the con men] Thank you! Two princes!
- Stan Laurel: A pair of kings!
- Parker: [referring to Stan and Ollie] A couple of jerks!
- Stan Laurel — Stanley
- Oliver Hardy — Ollie
- Harry August Jansen — Dante The Magician
- Sheila Ryan — Margo
- John Shelton — Tommy White
- Don Costello — Doc Lake
- Elisha Cook Jr. — Frank Lucas
- Edward Gargan — Police Lt. Foster
- Addison Richards — Attorney Malcolm Kilgore
- George Lynn — Darby Mason
- James Bush — Joe Morgan
- Lou Lubin — Dixie Beeler