A Bronx Tale
A Bronx Tale is a 1993 film about a young man growing up in the 1960's during a time that was turbulent due to the civil rights issues of the 60's. The movie follows the young man's path in life as he is guided by two father figures, played by De Niro and Chazz Palminteri.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The only thing that matters is what's good for you and how you feel about each other. Let me tell you something, when you're alone late at night in bed just you and her under the covers, that's all that matters. You gotta do what your heart tells you to do. Let me tell you something' right now. You're only allowed three great women in your lifetime. They come along like the great fighters, every ten years. Rocky Marciano, Sugar Ray Robinson, Joe Louis. Sometimes you get'em all at once. Me? I had my three when i was 16. That happens. What are you gonna do? That's the way it goes, you know? Tell you right now. See this girl? Maybe this girl, she put wind in your sails. Maybe she's your first great one.
- We've been "mushed".
- Now you's can't leave.
- The saddest thing in life is wasted talent.
- Sometimes in the heat of passion, the little head tells the big head what to do, and the big head should think twice about what you are doing.
Calogero 'C' Anello
- It was great to be Catholic and go to confession. You could start over every week.
- Priest: Don't be afraid, my son. No one is more powerful than God.
- Calogero: I don't know about that, Father. Your guy may be bigger than my guy up there, but my guy is bigger than your guy down here.
- Priest: You got a point.
- Lorenzo: You don't see me going to the bar, do you?
- Calogero: Mommy won't let you go there either?
- Lorenzo: What am I going to do with this kid?
- Sonny: You like her?
- Calogero: I do, but I don't want to hear the guys.
- Sonny: Fuck them. Half of them are gonna end up dead or in jail. Nobody cares. All that matters is what's good for you... and how you feel about each other.