A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Dance music from Charlie Brown Christmas plays as Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Linus and Franklin prepare their Thanksgiving dinner. The four place chairs around a ping-pong table and set out their meal of jellybeans, toast, popcorn and a sundae for dessert. Peppermint Patty and Marcie arrives
- Peppermint Patty: Popcorn? Toast?! What is this, Chuck? Where is the turkey and stuffing?
- Charlie Brown: Good grief. [walks off to be by himself]
- Peppermint Patty: If Chuck cannot do it right why bother inviting us?
- Marcie: I do not recall Charlie Brown telling me about this. Did he invite us, or did you invite yourself...and us too?
- Peppermint Patty: You are right Marcie. I need to apologize to good ol' Charlie Brown. Go talk to him.
- Marcie: Don't feel bad, Chuck. Peppermint Patty didn't mean all those things she said. Actually, she really likes you.
- Charlie Brown: I don't feel bad for myself; I just feel bad because I ruined everyone's Thanksgiving.
- Marcie: But Thanksgiving is more than eating, Chuck. You heard what Linus was saying out there. Those early Pilgrims were thankful for what had happened to them, and we should be thankful, too. We should just be thankful for being together. I think that's what they mean by 'Thanksgiving', Charlie Brown.
- Todd Barbee — Charlie Brown
- Robin Kohn — Lucy van Pelt
- Stephen Shea — Linus van Pelt
- Hilary Momberger — Sally Brown
- Christopher DeFaria — Patricia "Peppermint Patty" Reichardt