A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
- Peppermint Patty: What's this? A piece of toast? A pretzel stick? Popcorn? What blockhead cooked all this? What kind of Thanksgiving dinner is this? Where's the turkey, Chuck? Don't you know anything about Thanksgiving dinners? Where's the mashed potatoes? Where's the cranberry sauce? Where's the pumpkin pie?
- Charlie Brown: Good grief. [walks off to be by himself]
- Marcie: You were kind of rough on Charlie Brown, weren't you, sir?
- Peppermint Patty: Rough? Look at this! Is this what you call a Thanksgiving day dinner? Did we come across town for this? We're supposed to be served a real Thanksgiving dinner!
- Marcie: Now wait a minute, sir. Did he invite you here to dinner, or did you invite yourself, and us, too?
- Peppermint Patty: Gee, I never thought of it like that. You think I hurt ole Chuck's feelings? I bet I hurt his feelings, huh? Golly, why can't I act right outside of a baseball game?
- Marcie: Don't feel bad, Chuck. Peppermint Patty didn't mean all those things she said. Actually, she really likes you.
- Charlie Brown: I don't feel bad for myself; I just feel bad because I ruined everyone's Thanksgiving.
- Marcie: But Thanksgiving is more than eating, Chuck. You heard what Linus was saying out there. Those early Pilgrims were thankful for what had happened to them, and we should be thankful, too. We should just be thankful for being together. I think that's what they mean by 'Thanksgiving', Charlie Brown.
- Todd Barbee — Charlie Brown
- Robin Kohn — Lucy van Pelt
- Stephen Shea — Linus van Pelt
- Hilary Momberger — Sally Brown
- Christopher DeFaria — Patricia "Peppermint Patty" Reichardt