A Christmas Carol (1938 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Ebenezer Scrooge: Watch! There's an intruder in my room!
- Leader of watch: Right up, sir - law and order!
- Jacob Marley's ghost: It was for your welfare that I made this visit, Ebenezer Scrooge.
- Leader of watch: Your intruder seems to have extruded, if I may say so, sir.
- Ebenezer Scrooge: He was here! He was a spirit!
- Leader of watch: Of course, sir! A fine night for spirits - of one form or another, sir!
- Ebenezer Scrooge: Fred! My dear nephew! How are you?
- Fred: Well who is this?
- Ebenezer Scrooge: It's me! Your uncle Scrooge! Smile makes a difference, doesn't it?
- Reginald Owen — Ebenezer Scrooge
- Gene Lockhart — Bob Cratchit
- Kathleen Lockhart — Mrs. Cratchit
- Terry Kilburn — Tiny Tim Cratchit
- Barry MacKay — Fred (Scrooge's nephew)
- Lynne Carver — Bess
- Leo G. Carroll — Marley's Ghost
- Ann Rutherford — Spirit of Christmas Past
- Lionel Braham — Spirit of Christmas Present
- D'Arcy Corrigan — Spirit of Christmas Future
- Ronald Sinclair — Young Scrooge