A Chump at Oxford is a 1939 film about two men who get scholarship to Oxford, but are met with resentment by other students.
Those Philosophers of Phun in a new screamlined comedy! (taglines)
- Directed by Alfred J. Goulding. Written by Charley Rogers.
- Student: Pardon me sir, but haven't you come to the wrong college?
- Ollie: This is Oxford isn't it?
- Student: Yes but, you're dressed for Eton
- Stan: Just as well, we haven't eaten since breakfast
- Stan: Ollie, where ya goin'?
- Ollie: Back to America for me!
- Stan: Ollie?
- Ollie: What?
- Stan: [starts to cry] You're going without me...
- Ollie: Stan! You know me!
- Stan: Well, of course I know you... What do you have, one of those dizzy spells?
- Figuring out a grand time for you!
- Those Philosophers of Phun in a new screamlined comedy!