A Fairly Odd Christmas
A Fairly Odd Christmas (also known as A Fairly Odd Movie 2) is a 2012 television film that is the sequel to the 2011 live-action TV film A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner! and the second live-action adaptation of the Nickelodeon animated television series The Fairly OddParents.
- And I, unfortunately, will not be going, because I'm extremely allergic to danger!
- Who knew reindeer poop was so sparkly?
- God bless us everyone!
- Mr. & Mrs. Turner: Hi, Timmy! Hi, Tootie!
- Timmy Turner: Hey, mom and dad.
- Tootie: Hi, Mr. & Mrs. Turner.
- Mr. Turner: Oh, please, call us Timmy's parents.
- Mrs. Turner: Just don't call us to say that Timmy's moving back home!
- Mr. Turner: Yeah, right. 'Cause you're not, right? right? No! No, no, no!
- Mrs. Turner: You can't, we've already turned your room into a secret spy cave.
- Mr. Turner: Please, don't take away our secret spy cave! (Mrs. Turner starts crying)
- Timmy Turner: Relax, mom and dad, I'm not moving back home.
- Mr. & Mrs. Turner: Oooh!
- Timmy Turner: What’re you guys up to?
- Mr. Turner: Duh, I'm dressed up as Santa.
- Mrs. Turner: And Santa's little helper!
- Tootie: Very Christmassy...
- Mr. Turner: It's Christmas?
- Mrs. Turner: This year, I'm asking Santa for something practical: A new computer!
- Mr. Turner: I want something practical, too: A magical pony, who poops ice cream, then he eats the ice cream, then he poops gold! Then he eats the gold, and then he poops out a motorcycle. And we all ride away... Bye! (Laughs)
- Timmy Turner: Best parents ever...
- Santa Claus: Timmy Turner!
- Cosmo & Wanda: Santa!
- Santa Claus: I need a word with you! Timmy Turner...welcome to the North Pole. (Laughs)
- Timmy Turner: Thanks, Santa.
- Santa Claus: (Laughs) You must be Tootie...
- Tootie: You know my name!
- Santa Claus: But of course! And I know every present I've ever given you. Try me!
- Tootie: Ah...What did you get for me when I was 8?
- Santa Claus: A Professor Noggin's Chemestry set, and...ballerina shoes!
- Timmy Turner: Santa Claus, are you hurt?
- Santa Claus: Santa Claus? Who's Santa Claus? I'm the Easter Bunny!
- Wanda: My wand is useless as Cosmo's invisibility helmet!
- Cosmo: Wanda, I'm right here! (whispering) She can't see me.
- Drake Bell as Timmy Turner
- Daniella Monet as Tootie
- David Lewis as Denzel Crocker
- Daran Norris as Cosmo (voice) and Mr. Turner
- Susanne Blakeslee as Wanda (voice)
- Tara Strong as Poof (voice)
- Teryl Rothery as Mrs. Turner
- Mark Gibbon as Jorgen Von Strangle
- Travis Turner as Dingle Dave
- Devyn Dalton as Christmas Carol
- Tony Cox as Elmer the Elder Elf
- Devon Weigel as Vicky
- Donavon Stinson as Santa Claus
- Daillia Bela as Jingle Jill
- Olivia Steele-Falconer as Katie
- Butch Hartman as a Christmas caroler, Ginger, Fred, Ed, Ned and Jed