A Flintstones Christmas Carol
A Flintstones Christmas Carol is a 1994 American animated made-for-television film featuring characters from The Flintstones franchise, and based on the novel A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. Produced by Hanna-Barbera, it features the voices of Henry Corden, Jean Vander Pyl and Frank Welker. It first aired November 21, 1994 on ABC.
- [Pebbles cries]
- Wilma: Well, Scrooge, it sounds like your daughter needs her diaper changed.
- Fred: Er, sorry, Wilma. I have to rehearse. "Christmas, bah humbug!"
- Wilma: There's such a thing as being too well-rehearsed.
- Fred: I've been preparing for this part day and night. It's the only thing I've thought about for the past two months. [leaves]
- Pebbles: Kiss Dada, hug Dada?
- Maggie Magma: So I've noticed.
- Fred: [driving away] Christmas, bah humbug.
- Barney and Dino: There's more to life than just acting, you know.
- Fred: Not to an actor.
- Barney and Dino: Yeah, well, in case you haven't noticed, tomorrow's Christmas, I've got to go home and wrap presents.
- Fred: Any more of those dresses?
- Saleswoman: Oh, sorry, we're all sold out, you should've shopped earlier.
- Fred: [grabs a mannequin wearing the dress] I'll take this one.
- Saleswoman: The necklace has to come with it, you know.
- Fred: I'll take that too, it's not REAL sabertooth is it?
- Saleswoman: Of course not, they're an endangered species.