A Goofy Movie
- Goodbye, house! Goodbye, mailbox! [backs up and destroys his fence] Goodbye, pile o' broken wood!
- Behold, the legendary Bigfoot!
- She finally says "hi" to me, and what do I do?! I choke! Argh! "A-hyuck!" Like a big spaz!
- I think I'm gonna be sick.
- Dad, it's BIGFOOT!
- Bobby: [shows Max his "cheesy" model of the Leaning Tower of Pisa] Max, look! It's the leaning tower of Cheeza!
- Goofy: Garsh, Pete. You sure are good with kids.
- Pete: Oh, yeah. Well, they love me. Why, P.J., he's been begging me to take him on vacation this summer.
- Goofy: Really? Where ya goin'?
- Pete: Campin'! Nothin' like the great outdoors to strengthen the bond between a father and his son.
- Goofy: Oh, Max would never go for anything like that.
- Pete: I don't know, Goof. Somethin's wrong when a kid won't spend time with his parents. For all you know, he's runnin' around with some gang and stealin' stuff and causin' riots, and...
- Goofy: Oh, Max is a good kid. He'd never get mixed up in somethin' like that.
- Goofy: [hands Max his discarded possum hat] Hey, you dropped your hat.
- Max: [in extreme fury] AAGH!! This is the stupidest vacation! Ya drag me from home! Ya jam me in this dumb car, [rolls his window down] then drive 1,000,000 miles away, and see some stupid rat show! [tosses his hat out the window] Call me when the trip's over.
- [Discussing Max's alledged trip to the Powerline concert]
- P.J.: You're gonna be famous, buddy. 'Specially with Roxanne.
- Max: There's just one person who doesn't know about this, Peej.
- P.J.: Who?
- Max: My dad.
- [the car is going out of control, and Max and Goofy are trying to stop it]
- Max: You shoulda put the brake on!
- [he pulls Goofy into the car]
- Goofy: Why don'tcha just put it on yourself?!
- [he pulls the brake, but it suddenly breaks off with a "BOING!"]
- Max: See? You ruin everything!
- Goofy: Well, you ruined the vacation!
- Max: I ruined it?!
- [the car goes crashing on rock pillars]
- Max: I never... wanted to go... on this stupid... VACATION!!!!!!
- [the car splashes into the river]
- [the car has landed in the stream with the Goofs inside]
- Max: Now look where you got us, Dad!
- Goofy: Where I got us?!
- Max: You should've let me stay at home!
- Goofy: Why? So you'd end up in prison?
- Max: Prison?! What're you talkin' about?!
- Goofy: Your principal called me.
- Max: It's not what you think!
- Goofy: You even lied to me!
- Max: I had to! You were ruining my life!
- Goofy: I was only trying to take my boy fishin', okay?!
- Max: I'm not your little boy anymore, Dad! I'm grown up! I've got my own life now!
- Goofy: I know that! I just wanted to be part of it! You're my son, Max. No matter how big ya get, you'll always be my son.
- Bill Farmer - Goofy
- Jason Marsden - Max Goof
- Rob Paulsen - P.J. Pete
- Jim Cummings - Pete
- Kellie Martin - Roxanne
- Pauly Shore - Bobby Zimmeruski
- Frank Welker - Bigfoot