A Sound of Thunder (film)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- History is not a class struggle, it is a vision struggle. It's people like me trying to get free from narrow-minded pricks like you. Nothing moves without us, we're the goddamn engine.
- To the government inspector Dr. Lucas just after Kingsley's facility has been seized by the government
- Ted Eckles [speaking of time travel tourism]: It is awfully expensive.
- Christian Middleton: What's the point of being rich if you don't buy things other people can't afford?
- Travis Ryer: We cannot have accidents.
- Payne: While I was a physics major in college, we studied something called the Heisenberg uncertainty principle. It proves that there is no such thing as zero tolerance. It doesn't exist. You basically can't be 100% sure of anything no matter how hard you try. Accidents... happen.
- Travis Ryer: We can't have accidents.