Aaahh!!! Real Monsters
Aaahh!!! Real Monsters is an American animated television series about adolescent monsters in training. The show focuses on three young monsters — Ickis, Oblina and Krumm — who attend an institute for monsters under a city dump and learn to frighten humans. Many of the episodes revolve around them making it to the surface in order to perform "scares" as class assignments.
Season 1, Episode 1 "The Switching Hour"
- The Gromble: The results of last week's mid-terms are in, and you pus-mongers have really let me down this time! How hard could it be to scare the pants off an eight year-old? (pulls out pink pants with flowers) THIS WAS ALL YOU CAME UP WITH?!?!
- The Gromble: I'll handle the discipline with one of three choices: Something Bad, Something Really Bad, or You Don't Want to Know!
Season 2, Episode 3 part B "Krumm Gets the Dreaded Nolox"
- [Krumm eats an old wind-up toy.]
- Toy: The cow goes "moo". The duck goes "quack". The politician goes "I don't recall".
- The Gromble: Do you know what we call those who are afraid of that which they don't understand?! [Screaming at students angrily]
- Oblina: Humans. [Said with disgust in her voice]
- Ickis: All those stories he told were really great, are they all true?
- The Gromble: Of course they were all true. Great monsters never lie.
- Ickis: Even the one about the shoe store?
- The Gromble: NO!
- Ickis: But you just said...
- [The Gromble glares. Ickis laughs nervously.]
- Ickis: Well, maybe he, exaggerated a little...
- Charlie Adler - Ickis / Sumblina
- Christine Cavanaugh - Oblina
- David Eccles - Krumm / The Snorch / Horvak
- Gregg Berger - The Gromble
- Tim Curry - Zimbo
- Jim Belushi - Simon the Monster Hunter
- Billy Vera - Slickis
- Andrea Martin - Mama Gromble
- Marvin Kaplan - Skeetch
- Stephen Hartman - Nicky
- Michael Prince - Shroink
- Cynthia Mann - Dizzle