Abbott and Costello Go to Mars
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Abbott and Costello Go to Mars is a 1953 film about two men who accidentally launch a rocket which is supposed to fly to Mars. Instead it goes to New Orleans for Mardi Gras, where they are then forced by a bank robber to fly to Venus where they find a civilization made up entirely of women.
- Directed by Charles Lamont. Written by John Grant, D. D. Beauchamp, and Howard Christie.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Miss Frances Planey: Orville, after you've finished flying the jet ships for the children, bring them back to the orphanage. Then cut the lawn and water the plants.
- Orville: All right, Miss Planey.
- Mugsy: I would like to ask you one simple question: How many states are you wanted in?
- Harry: How many are dere?
- Mugsy: Forty eight.
- Harry: Dat's how many.
- Lester: I hereby claim Mars in the name of the United States of America.
- Orville: Me too.
- THEY'RE OUT OF THIS WORLD ON A MISGUIDED MISSILE!
- OUTER-SPACE FUN SPREE!
- They're too wild for one world!
- Bud Abbott — Lester
- Lou Costello — Orville
- Mari Blanchard — Allura
- Robert Paige — Dr. Wilson
- Abbott and Costello Go to Mars quotes at the Internet Movie Database