Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- [to Frankenstein's Monster] Don't let em' do it to you, Frankie. It's a bad deal. I've had this brain for 30 years and it ain't worked right yet!
- Wilbur Grey: That's gonna cost you overtime because I'm a union man and I work only sixteen hours a day.
- McDougal: A union man only works eight hours a day.
- Wilbur Grey : I belong to two unions.
- Chick Young: I don't get it. Out of all the guys around here, that classy dish has to pick out a guy like you.
- Wilbur Grey: What's wrong with that?
- Chick Young: Go look at yourself in the mirror sometime.
- Wilbur Grey : Why should I hurt my own feelings?
- Wilbur Grey: Mr. Talbot, and I thought you were such a nice man too. Look at you, you're a mess.
- Larry Talbot: Last night I went through another one of my horrible experiences. Many years ago I was bitten by a werewolf. Now, whenever the full moon rises I turn into a wolf myself.
- Wilbur Grey : Oh pal. That's all right; I'm sort of a wolf myself.
- Chick Young: Professor Stevens, do you understand women?
- Professor Stevens: I don't even try.
- Larry Talbot: I know you'll think I'm crazy, but... in a half-an-hour the moon will rise and I'll turn into a wolf.
- Wilbur Grey: You and 20 million other guys!
- Wilbur Grey: Hey Chick, do you know what happens when you meet Dracula in the woods?
- Chick Young: I'll bite.
- Wilbur Grey: Uh-uh. You gotta stand in line!
- Jeepers! The creepers are after Bud and Lou!
- More howls than you can shake a shiver at!!!
- Bud Abbot — Chick Young
- Lou Costello — Wilbur Grey
- Lon Chaney Jr. — Lawrence Talbot
- Bela Lugosi — Count Dracula
- Glenn Strange — Frankenstein's Monster