Jump to navigation Jump to search
Abimbola Craig (born 3 November 1986) is a Nigerian Nollywood actress and producer that starred as Tiwalade in Skinny Girl in Transit.She originally was to be the producer of Skinny Girl in Transit but ended up being the lead. Since season 1, Abimbola has gone ahead to not only act as lead but has also produced Season 2 - Season 6 of SGIT. Craig Also co-produced the Box office movie “Sugar Rush” in 2019, alongside Jadesola Osiberu.
- Create your own space. God, not man creates space, what you now decide to do with the space once it’s created is left to you. There is more than enough room for us all to be at the top, the sooner we all realise that the sooner we can all shine together. Stay persistent, stay consistent, stay focused and think outside the box.
- Passion and a sense of self. You need to be passionate about whatever it is you want to do, period. Now with acting, it has to be the same. A sense of self is simply knowing who you are, owning your craft and knowing your worth. You need to believe in your own sauce.
- Be patient. Growing up, I always wanted things to happen fast; I sometimes still do. I try to rush the process and I have realised that the process is totally out of my control. Learning to let go and let God.
- Be opened minded, Lagos is beautiful. Also make sure you take a ride on our infamous napep.
- You know Nigerians are very literal people, what they see is what they take in
- An award means recognition. It means appreciation. It means noticeability, and that is what everyone wants - to know that you're recognized and appreciated for the work you put into something.
- No matter how little it is, just the fact that people know that you're working and they appreciate it; It means everything.