Jump to navigation Jump to search
Abisoye Ajayi-Akinfolarin (born Abisoye Abosede Ajayi, 19 May 1985) is a social impact entrepreneur and human development expert whose work cuts across education, youth development, and public leadership.
- I hope every ladies see themselves as Great.
-  Abisoye Ajayi-Akinfolarin speaking on: Greatness.
- One thing I want my girls to hold onto is, regardless of where they are coming from, they can make it...
-  Abisoye Ajayi-Akinfolarin speaks during an interview with CNN.
- I believe you can still find diamonds in these places
-  Abisoye Ajayi-Akinfolarin speaks about girls in the slum.
- Technology is a space that's dominated by men. Why should we leave that to guys? I believe girls need opportunities.
-  Abisoye Ajayi-Akinfolarin speaks on girls in tech.
- Most girls are trapped in a vicious cycle of poverty. Many of them are not thinking education, a plan for the future... They need to be shown another life
-  Abisoye Ajayi-Akinfolarin speaks on girls in Makoko Slum.
- ... You can imagine the kind of brilliance we have in people, but you never discover or see them if you don't give them opportunities to shine.
- Abisoye Ajayi-Akinfolarin speaks on girls in Makoko Slum.
- Makoko is a case study, isn't something you can fully understand. It took me a while to understand a lot of things about what goes on in that place.
- Abisoye Ajayi-Akinfolarin speaks on: Makoko, Lagos.