Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I kidnap children from bathrooms
I eat the children for breakfast
They were so young
Yum Yum Yum
"I ate my dog."
- Paul Newman's half Jewish
and Florence Henderson's half, too
Put them together,
What a fine looking Jew!
- The Chanukah Song.
What The Hell Happened To Me!? (1996)
- I wanted to see the fucking score! What do you got to do that's so fucking important? You can't join the religious cult with me!
- Hey, that last skit was written for a reason. If any of your buddies had fooled around with a sixty year old man, don't throw them out of your car, or you will die. Now, enjoy the rest of the album!
Quotes about Sandler
- I've met Adam Sandler a couple of times and he's a nice guy, smart and personable. Considering what I've written about his movies, he could also be described as forgiving and tactful. What I cannot understand is why he has devoted his career to finding new kinds of obnoxious voices and the characters to go along with them.
- The film is exhilarating to watch because Sandler, liberated from the constraints of formula, reveals unexpected depths as an actor. Watching this film, you can imagine him in Dennis Hopper roles. He has darkness, obsession and power.