After the Fox
- Arrgh... If only I could steal enough to become an honest man!
- Where is he? Where is my Tony!? Where is my beautiful Tony? Look at that skin—like a baby. Whatsa matter, you never get old like the rest of us, eh? I love him, I LOVE him!
- Stop! Stop! Cut! Cut! Shame on you, Sevalio! You are a disgrace to your village and to the motion picture industry!
- More sand in the desert!
- What picture?! WHAT PICTURE!?
- I could say 'Good Morning'. That wouldn't be acting, because I always say 'Good morning'.
- Aldo: Where is Gina, mama?
- Mama: On the street.
- Aldo: You mean my sister is a—
- Woman: BINGO.
- Bystander: Who is in the car?
- Aldo: Marlon Brando's nose.
- Gina: That's him, Tony Powell. We saw him at the Excelsior.
- Aldo: Why isn't he fat?
- Gina: It's an old picture.
- Tony: How many people in the world over 40 can still say they have their own teeth, huh?
- Harry: How many people in the world over 50 can still say they're only 40?!
- Gina: Ooh, he's a good kisser.
- Aldo: You know how many good kissers are starving in Italy?
- Tony: What's neo-realism?
- Harry: No money.
- Fabrizi: Sophia, hello my darling...no, Sophia, I told you I'm busy with Tony Powell... I'm sorry, Sophia, you will have to get somebody else. Sophia—I'm sorry my darling, there's no part for you in the picture...Would I lie to you? So—Soph—Sophia don't cry! Tony, talk to this girl, she's hysterical, she's hysterical. Talk to her, please.
- Tony: Hello, Sophia?— she hung up.
- Fabrizi: She'll kill me, she'll kill me. It'll be in all the Italian newspapers!
- Harry: Can I see a script!?
- Fabrizi: In here is my script, in here is my story.
- Fabrizi: Tony plays the Fox.
- Tony: An animal picture?
- Fabrizi: No matter how fast you run, you cannot run away from yourself.
- Tony: Brilliant!
- Miss Okra: I must talk to you.
- Fabrizi: Who's talking, you or him?