Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ibiagbanidokibubo Asenite 'Agbani' Darego, MFR (born 22 December 1982) is a Nigerian model and beauty queen who was crowned Miss World in 2001. She was the first black African to win Miss World.
- I think I was fortunate enough to be at the right place at the right time, and to have God on my side. To be able to achieve such a thing at a young age, I am thankful for that everyday.
- I have come to realize that we all have to be healthy; we all have to be aware of what we put in our body, not necessarily to achieve a slim look but for health reasons.
- Taormina is the most charming picturesque town on the island of Sicily, Italy.
- Her experience at Taromina (1 September 2017)
- Kids are a blessing, but only if you desire them! And you have to be mentally, emotionally, (and financially ) ready for that journey.
- Her response to a fan's question (31 December)
- No diets. I try to make healthy choices and work out when I can.