Agent Cody Banks
Agent Cody Banks is an American action comedy film directed by Harald Zwart. Its story follows the adventures of the 15-year-old title character, played by Frankie Muniz, who has to finish his chores, avoid getting grounded, and save the world by going undercover for the CIA as a James Bond type superspy. Hilary Duff, Angie Harmon, Keith David, Ian McShane, and Arnold Vosloo co-star. The film was filmed in British Columbia. It was released in the United States on March 14, 2003.
- Damn, The floorboard isn't straight.
- Next time, just stick with a tricycle.
- Creepy, huh? We're the CIA. That's what we do.
- Banks? Hey, we got somethin' in common, Cody. My dad "owns" banks.
- [The CIA Director provides Cody with $5000]
- Cody Banks: What for?
- CIA Director: They buy things with it, I believe.
- [Cody is attempting to cross the classroom to introduce himself to Natalie Connors when a trio of rich boys intercept him]
- Rich Kid: Hey. You're the, uh, scholarship case from the other side of town, right?
- Cody Banks: Pleased to meet you; my name's Cody! Banks.
- Rich Kid: Banks! Hey, we got somethin' in common, Cody! My dad owns banks. [The other two rich kids laugh]
- Cody Banks: Very funny! I gotta go. [Turns to leave]
- Rich Kid: Not so fast. [Grabs Cody's wrist, taking his watch] Check. It. Out!
- Cody Banks: Come on, give it back.
- Rich Kid: What are you gonna do about it?
- Natalie Connors: You know, Cody you make a really bad first impression and a terrible second impression, but the third time was really good.
- Cody Banks: You gotta see my fourth.