Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ayatollah Ahmad Jannati Massah (born 22 February 1927) is the chair of the Guardian Council of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Al-Qaeda means Bush and Blair. Who established Al-Qaeda? You are the ones who should be put on trial. You were the mother of Al-Qaeda.
- May Allah, by the virtue of the Hidden Imam, God will remove the evil of America and Israel from humanity....I say to those dear people: Oh Iraqi brothers and sisters, America and Israel don't want your heads to remain attached to your bodies.
- (The Americans) advanced to within 500 meters from the Holy Mosque (in Najaf). On this occasion, I must thank and praise those in that complex who resist these bloodthirsty wolves.
- You have made homosexuality official and legal. I spit in your face.
- They must not have security. If Muslims have no security, neither must they. When there is no security for a Muslim's life, land, honor, and property, why should they have security? They are the people of “Dar Al-Harb,” so why should they have security?...Another thing, set aside the disagreements. They do not like the Kurds, nor the Arabs, the Sunnis, nor the Shiites. They have come to fight the people of Iraq. Basically, they have come to fight Islam. There is no need for wars between the Kurds and Arabs and the Sunni and Shiites. All of you gather under one flag.