|This political figure or monarch article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Instead of negotiating with the Israeli regime, the Arab states should talk to the Palestinian nation so as to garner divine consent and national popularity.
- The Palestinian cause is the cause of the entire Islamic world, and we cannot stay indifferent to it.
- The US has always taken velvet revolution into consideration by promoting Western culture in the society and by causing strife between people and the government through propaganda, organizing certain individuals, psychological warfare and making intentional use of media, intellectual circles, university student's establishments and feminism movements in order to implement its interfering policies.
- Cleric says US seeks velvet revolution, Press TV, 20 Jul 2007.
- Ahmad Khatami, Member of Iranian Assembly of Experts: Arab Countries Should Remember that When America Leaves the Region, Iran Will Remain, August 2007.
- Ahmad Khatami on Hezbollah & Israel August 2006
- Iran Quran TV featuring Ahmad Khatami
- Ahmad Khatami, Member of Iranian Assembly of Experts: Israel Is a "Dying Political Corpse" May 2007
- Cleric says Rushdie fatwa alive