Ain't She Tweet
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The title is a play on the song "Ain't She Sweet."
- [last lines; breaking the forth wall] Now who do you suppowse would want to distwurb dose doggies so eawly in da morning?
- Tweety: [laughs as Sylvester gets attacked by bulldogs after he saws the branch] That puddy tat's got a pink skin under his fur toat!
- [Sylvester closes the gate, bruised, battered and lost most of his fur from the fall and the attack]
- Sylvester: Aww, shaddup! [drops a flower pot on them]
- Tweety: [gets out tools, dumps them to the bulldogs] Here you go, puddy dogs! Could you use these?
- [The dogs try cutting the stilts and as Sylvester tries to make a run for it, the stilts shortened. This gag was similar to Roman Legion-Hare]