Airport '77 is a 1977 disaster film about a Boeing 747 in flight is hickjacked, and is blown off course, to the Bermuda Triangle.
Flight 23 has crashed in the Bermuda Triangle... passengers still alive, trapped underwater...(taglines)
- Directed by Jerry Jameson. Screenplay by David Spector, Michael Scheff, Charles Kuenstle.
- Your grandfather has a lot of expensive toys, Benjamin
- I want to harvest the sea of food and save millions of people from starvation.
- Beauty is in the eyes of beholder.
- Excuse me, I don't mean to intrude, but could you move your ass, dear?
- Who else have I got to blackmail? I don't get to fool around that much. See you on the ground.
- Flight 23 has crashed in the Bermuda Triangle... passengers still alive, trapped underwater...
- All new, bigger, and more exciting than AIRPORT 1975!