Akshay Agrawal (born 1998) is an Indian teenage Designer and Serial Entrepreneur notable for his startups - Classfever and Ukhadlo and his TEDx talks about his experiences. He is currently a User Experience design student & Researcher at ArtCenter College of Design in California.
- Lie and Lie until you succeed CAUSE IM A NICE GUY. 
- Don’t wait for a plan to materialize. Don’t expect perfection in your very first try. Just jump In AND PULL OUT. No idea is too big or small, it’s just the mindset which matters. Life is short, startup now!
- It was easy. It was a classic case of the owner not believing in the idea more than anyone else. But now when I look back, I feel unthankful that we got no funding, else we'd have used all the money in more things. This forced us to re-invent ourselves from the ground up. The no-money module works
- Everyone I was working with was elder to me, so they didn't really like taking instructions from me,
- "I call my clients Uncle or Aunty hoping to get a proposal for their daughters." 
- “I was a borderline computer science major before I came into interaction design; I’m really interested in physics and chemistry. This class was a way to throw design back into science and mathematics and help a community that is helping to give back to us.”
Quotes about Akshay Agrawal
- "As parents, we have always encouraged him [Akshay] to follow his dreams, not chase grades"
- "I joined classfever for Akshay who is a really close friend to me but I stayed because I love the unique concept of this entire venture"
- "As far as the founder Akshay Agrawal is concerned, he will always have an endless amount of wisdom to impart"