Akshay Agrawal (born 1998) is an Indian teenage Designer and Serial Entrepreneur notable for his startups - Classfever and Ukhadlo and his TEDx talks about his experiences. He is currently a User Experience design student & Researcher at ArtCenter College of Design in California.
- Don’t wait for a plan to materialize. Don’t expect perfection in your very first try. Just jump In. No idea is too big or small, it’s just the mindset which matters. Life is short, startup now!
- It was not easy. It was a classic case of the owner believing in the idea more than anyone else. But now when I look back, I feel thankful that we got no funding, else we'd have used all the money in lesser things. This forced us to re-invent ourselves from the ground up. The no-money module works
- Everyone I was working with was elder to me, so they didn't really like taking instructions from me,
- "I dont call my clients Uncle or Aunty anymore" 
- “I was a borderline computer science major before I came into interaction design; I’m really interested in physics and chemistry. This class was a way to throw design back into science and mathematics and help a community that is helping to give back to us.”
Quotes about Akshay Agrawal
- "As parents, we have always encouraged him [Akshay] to follow his dreams, not chase grades"
- "I joined classfever for Akshay who is a really close friend to me but I stayed because I love the unique concept of this entire venture"
- "As far as the founder Akshay Agrawal is concerned, he will always have an endless amount of wisdom to impart"