Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a psychologist is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure.
- If self-efficacy is lacking, people tend to behave ineffectually, even though they know what to do.
- Persons who have a strong sense of efficacy deploy their attention and effort to the demands of the situation and are spurred by obstacles to greater effort.
About Albert Bandura
- Bandura’s findings were particularly important in 1960s America, when lawmakers, broadcasters, and the general public were engaged in serious debate regarding the effects of television violence on the behavior of children.
- Cathy Faye, Assistant Director of the Center for the History of Psychology at The University of Akron as quoted in Bandura and Bobo Association for Psychological Science, (2012)