Jump to navigation Jump to search
Deliberate sacrifice for deliberate gain. (taglines)
Albino Alligator is a 1997 film about three thieves, while escaping from a foiled robbery attempt, who find themselves surrounded by police at a New Orleans bar--only they're not the people the police are searching for.
- Directed by Kevin Spacey. Written by Christian Forte.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Agent #1: Why do I always get the shit-end of these assignment? I'd like to ask that question.
- Agent #2: [chuckles] What the hell were you expecting, Bobby, Waco?
- Janet Boudreaux: [mocking his tip] Oh, you are a big spender. I like that in a man.
- Dova: Now I just don't know what it's gonna take to make you shut up.
- Janet Boudreaux: If you don't bite, then don't bark, doggie dog.
- Dova: Hey, you want to make us some coffee?
- Law: Do I look like your bitch?
- Jenny Ferguson: [In a TV interview] Agent Browning, can you shed some light on what's been happening here?
- Agent Browning: Well, it looks like some goddamn stupid motherfucker has decided to take some poor innocent fucks hostage. Now we've been out here all fucking night trying to deal with this goddamn situation, but there hasn't been a fucking break yet. But we're sure as shit hopeful that everyone will be safe, and that we bring this motherfucker, or motherfuckers, as the case may be, to fucking justice. How's that?
- Dova: Where are you going?
- Milo: I don't wanna be part of this. I'm turning myself in.
- Dova: [pointing a gun] Don't make me do it!
- Dova: Okay, plan. I'm listening...
- Guy Foucard: Tell them you will let go of the hostages one-by-one. Then, instead of releasing us, release yourself.
- Milo: [slow realization] Yeah. We, uh, pretend we'rethe hostages.
- Guy Foucard: And then... tie us up. And, uh... be gone before they come in.
- Dova: What do you think?
- Law: Hey, I'm a sociopath, you know what I think.
- Deliberate sacrifice for deliberate gain.
- They Planned The Perfect Crime... Until It All Went Perfectly Wrong!
- Matt Dillon - Dova
- Faye Dunaway - Janet Boudreaux
- Gary Sinise - Milo
- William Fichtner - Law
- Viggo Mortensen - Guy Foucard
- John Spencer - Jack
- Skeet Ulrich - Danny Boudreaux
- Frankie Faison - ATF Agent Marv Rose
- Melinda McGraw - Jenny Ferguson
- Joe Mantegna - A.T.F. Agent G.D. Browning
- M. Emmet Walsh - Dino
- Jeff Hoffman - Jenny's Cameraman