Alexander "Alex" Rider is a fictional character from the novel series Alex Rider written by British author Anthony Horowitz.
- I'm sorry you were bullied at school, but lots of kids get bullied and they don't turn into psychopaths.
- If you want a round of applause, you'll have to take off the handcuffs.
- I thought you were going to kill me, not bore me to death!
- It looks like I sleighed him...
- Point Blanc, Anthony Horowitz, 2001-09-03.
- Spoken when Rider runs his sled into Dr. Grief's helicopter. It is a play on words, with "sleighed" also meaning "slayed" in the same context.
- Damian Cray to Rider: Do you know the most evil thing in the world?
Rider to Cray: Is that including or not including you?