Alfie (2004 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A player until he got played.
- I myself subscribe more to the European philosophy of life, my priorities leaning towards wine, women and... well that's about it.
- Whenever you meet a beautiful woman, just remember somewhere there's a man who's sick of shagging her.
- Anyone in the mood for a little Alfie, straight-up?
- It seems to me the problems you worry yourself sick about never seem to materialize. It's the ones that catch you unexpectedly on a Wednesday afternoon that knock you sideways.
- The problem is, she doesn't have enough of the superficial things that really matter.
- In every doomed relationship there comes what I like to call the "oh oooh"-moment. And a certain little something happens and you know you've just witnessed the beginning of the end. Suddenly you stop and you think: "oh oooh"... iceberg ahead.
- What happens with me is – I don’t know – I get… when it gets too… not close, but something like that, I start to feel… not stifled… not trapped… but, but… something like that and I – you know, you know what I mean.
- I warned them all from the beginning. I always said something along the lines of… I must advise you, I am stamped with an invisible warning: “will not commit”, “will never marry”.
- When I look back on my little life and all the women I’ve known. I can’t help to think about all that they’ve done for me, I hadn’t left up for them, how they looked after me, and cared for me, and I would pay them by never returning the favor. Yeah, I used to think I had the best end of the deal. What have I got… really… some money in my pocket, some nice threads, a fancy car at my disposal, and I am single… unattached, free as a bird. I don’t depend on nobody. Nobody depends on me. My life’s my own. But I don’t have peace of mind. And if you don’t have that, you have nothing. So.. so what’s the answer, I keep asking myself. What’s it all about. You know what I mean.
- Well, no, I've never done it. But it might be worth a try.
- I give her my highest grade: A minus. Look at her - legs like racehorse, perfect yoga bum
- For us boys its all about FBB, Face-Boobs,Bum