Ali Ardashir Larijani (Persian: علی اردشیر لاریجانی; born 3 June 1957) is an Iranian conservative politician, philosopher and former military officer who has been speaker of the Parliament of Iran since 2008. Larijani was the secretary of the Iran's National Security Council from 15 August 2005 to 20 October 2007.
- The important thing is what we do, and not the deceitful theory of reading others' intentions. This is also a new thing — they say: "We know that Iran's intention is to pursue nuclear weapons." Do you have a device that reads intentions?
- The West Should Learn the Lesson of North Korea September 2005.
- Article 11 of the NPT states that if we are threatened, we can act in secret.
- The NPT Allows Us to Act in Secret, If Threatened August 2006.
- It seems that in the world of politics, lying is not such a big deal.
- We have information that the US ambassador in Iraq held a meeting with several terrorist groups in Iraq, and told them three things. he told them, first of all, to stop aiming their rifles at America. Second, he told them to direct their struggle towards Iran, and third, to direct it towards the Shiites in Iraq.