Ali Muhammad Khan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ali Muhammad Khan (Urdu: علی محمد خان; born 30 November 1977) is a Pakistani politician who is the current Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs, in office since 17 September 2018. He is currently a member of the National Assembly of Pakistan, since August 2018.
- I will never support any legislation that is against the tenets of Islam,.. Pakistan is an Islamic country, and no such law can be passed here even if it costs me my ministry or my seat [in Parliament].
- Commenting about legislation to amend the marriageable age for girls, changing it to 18.
- “Muslim conservatives defend practice of child brides in Pakistan as ‘tenets of Islam,'” by Naila Inayat, Washington Times, August 29, 2019. 
- Beheading is the only punishment for those who mock Prophet Muhammad.
- Ali Muhammad Khan tweet in the Urdu language. “Pakistan minister calls for beheading of blasphemers,” UCA News, May 1, 2020