(Redirected from All your base are belong to us)
- Captain: What happen?
- Mechanic: Somebody set up us the bomb.
- Operator: We get signal.
- Captain: What!
- Operator: Main screen turn on.
- Captain: It's You!!
- Cats: How are you, gentlemen!! All your base are belong to us. You are on the way to destruction.
- Captain: What you say!!
- Cats: You have no chance to survive make your time. Ha Ha Ha Ha ....
- Operator: Captain!!
- Captain: Take off every "zig"!! You know what you doing. Move "zig". For great justice.
- Jeffrey Benner, "When Gamer Humor Attacks", Wired, 23 February 2001; article about the meme.