|This artist article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- You can't teach colour from Cézanne, you can only teach it from something like this bubble-gum wrapper.
- The line between art and life should be kept as fluid, and perhaps indistinct, as possible.
- A walk down 14th street is more amazing than any masterpiece of art.
- [[http://streets2k5.albuscav.us/upstage_guide.pdfStreets 2K5 international festival Of Street Art (May 2005) pg 19
- ...the problem with artlike art, or even doses of artlike art that still linger in lifelike art, is that it overemphasizes the discourse within art...