Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet Frankenstein
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Kathi Castillo. Written by John Loy.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Alvin Seville: DON’T, TOUCH, the cap.
- Mr. Yesman': Lovely bag! It must have costed you an arm and a leg.
- Dr. Frankenstein: Actually... an arm and *two* legs.
- Dave Seville: As soon I know they’re okay, I’m gonna kill them!
- Alvin Seville: I can’t believe it. Dave didn’t believe me.
- Simon Seville: Yeah, especially with your track record for honesty.
- Dave Seville: Simon, Theodore, ALVIN! Go to sleep!
- Dr. Frankenstein: I am going to turn you into a mindless zombie. Have you ever seen a mindless zombie?
- Alvin Seville: Are you kidding? I live in Hollywood!
- Simon Seville: I don’t believe that’s the problem.
- Dr. Frankenstein: Wait a minute, give me that book!
- Simon Seville: Over my dead body!
- Simon Seville: Alvin, what did the doctor give you to drink?
- Alvin Seville: I don’t know. Some purple junk.
- Simon Seville: Hmm. "Cartoon Monster Maker" Frappe, serve cold with 50,000 volt chaser, then wait 3 minutes." [checks his watch and sees 3 minutes is up] Uh-oh!
- Theodore Seville: Hey, Alvin, here’s your cap.
- Ross Bagdasarian — Alvin Seville, Simon Seville, and Dave Seville
- Janice Karman — Theodore Seville
- Michael Bell — Doctor Victor Frankenstein
- Jim Meskimen — Yesman
- Frank Welker — Frankie, the Frankenstein's monster